Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Help: does anyone know

if Joann's or Michael's carries this booklet? I would like to buy it; don't go out much:

Slouchy Beanies by Leisure Arts; it's got 10 patterns and really cute slouchy hats; is new and I saw it listed @ Maggie's Crochet for $9.99.

My hubby or daughter usually purchase what I need @ these two stores. If anyone has seen them @ either store, let me know please.

Thanks in advance.

2. Likes TeresaLJordan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I looked it up on the web and they didn't have it that way, but you can email the store closest to you or call them and see if they have it...sorry I couldn't be more help...happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    When you call, you can also see if they can special order it for you.

5. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried borrowing it from your library. Then you can look at the hats you like & have the patterns copied & don't have to spend the money on some patterns you won't use.

7. Likes redhead1026, jennlee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiana View Post
    if Joann's or Michael's carries this booklet? I would like to buy it; don't go out much:

Slouchy Beanies by Leisure Arts; it's got 10 patterns and really cute slouchy hats; is new and I saw it listed @ Maggie's Crochet for $9.99.

My hubby or daughter usually purchase what I need @ these two stores. If anyone has seen them @ either store, let me know please.

Thanks in advance.
    Have you tried Books-a-Million?If they don't have it maybe they can get it. I will call Hobby Lobby tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Have you tried Books-a-Million?If they don't have it maybe they can get it. I will call Hobby Lobby tomorrow.
    Sorry, I didn't get Hobby Lobby called I spent 4 hours at the doctor's office today. Had to do a stress test. I won't know what is going on with me until probably Monday when a doctor will look at the pictures they took . I had pictures taken before and after the test. The oncologist that was supposed to read them is on vacation till next Friday so another doctor is going to look at them. I did just fine on the treadmill for the test I think. Maybe I just need my BP med changed because I have been on the same one for 4 years or more. Maybe after my doctor gets the report back from the pictures.... I didn't have any pain in my chest while walking on the treadmill. My legs just got tired, really tired! Maybe I am going to live!!! XOXOXO

10. Likes justplainjudy, redhead1026 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Slouchy beanies

Unless you just specifically want that book of designs, you can find many slouchy beanie patterns on the net for free. Use Google and you will come up with lots of pattern sites. I just finished a real cool slouchy beanie for my 13 year old GD. The pattern for it is here: CrazySocks Crochet: CROCHET PATTERN - Super Slouch Hat
    Why pay for patterns when you can find them for free?

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon.com has several different copies. Some from $4 and up. I've used them several times without a problem. They guarentee their sales. caroltheteach

14. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You folks are all so kind! Thank you so much for your suggestions and your help in locating it. My daughter frequents the library regularly so I will have her see if they have it - it's a good idea to see what I like. I wasn't aware that I would be allowed to copy patterns - I don't know why I didn't think of that - I guess I was confusing copyright laws, etc. Thank you all for your advice and help once again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Fabiana,
    Check online at Amazon.com, just saw your book for $3.55(it could be lower depending on whether it is used or not, and that would include shipping. If you go to check out they then show shipping charge and give you an opportunity to cancel if you change your mind. Hope this helps,

Honeybear