Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    You can also find that book on ebay and if you buy through them you can use paypal which is safer. Just a random thought. I would like to have that book as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the book at Walmart yesterday. They have them laying flat on a shelf under the hooks. . I was thinking about buying it but then it is getting hot here in Central Texas and don't have much use for hats. Think I will go for the fancy headbands And I bought that book instead Hope you have good luck finding what you'r looking for. . Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been looking for the same thing please let me know if you find them
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiana View Post
    if Joann's or Michael's carries this booklet? I would like to buy it; don't go out much:

Slouchy Beanies by Leisure Arts; it's got 10 patterns and really cute slouchy hats; is new and I saw it listed @ Maggie's Crochet for $9.99.

My hubby or daughter usually purchase what I need @ these two stores. If anyone has seen them @ either store, let me know please.

Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen the book at MICHAELS! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Manda I will be hoping to go to Michael's this month

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Fabiana,
    Check online at Amazon.com, just saw your book for $3.55(it could be lower depending on whether it is used or not, and that would include shipping. If you go to check out they then show shipping charge and give you an opportunity to cancel if you change your mind. Hope this helps,

Honeybear

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    Last year I was on a crochet roll I made so many beanie hats and other hats, I made apple pencil holders dolls and so much more I lost my energy this year I am crocheting a lot of different things but it seems like I am moving in slow motion!
    Slow Motion is the only way I know how to crochet..

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes it is better to go slow. I like to crochet in the evenings to relieve stress and I like to take my time. Right now I am working on a doily with butterflies and it is taking a long time because I didn't like the way the bodies where coming out so I researched and experimented on different ones. It is so intricate and I am so use to yarn.

10. Likes amanda, janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Fabiana I have seen it at joanns .....hope you find it bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    If your library has interlibrary loan, they might be able to find it for you that way.