Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Dishcloth Dress Pattern

Here is the pattern for the Dishcloth Dress that some of you wanted. Thank you for liking my work and wanting the pattern. I have worn out several copies of the pattern so Please excuse any marks on this one. If you have any questions just feel free to ask. When I have need of a longer dress I just add to the bottom what I need. Remember that the hairbands come in different sizes now. I used a smaller one for the top and a larger one for the waist, according to the size of the item it is for. I also tried to match the color of band with the color of yarn. I also, used Caron Yarn. I love that yarn! But, the Christmas dresses I used Red Heart. It is a heavier yarn and the size is a little bigger. Hope you enjoy this.
    Katie
    Attached Images Attached Images Dishcloth Dress Pattern-dress1-jpg Dishcloth Dress Pattern-dress2-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I was looking for a dress pattern like that for Mothers Day, I didn't think about Crochet World. What issue is it, because I have access to it electronically. Thanks again!!

3. Likes Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Katie for posting the pattern. Also I appreciate the hints about the colors. I definitely plan on making some.

Annette

5. Likes Dustygirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Katy! I can't read mine. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Katie. Got it printed out and plan to make it later. Thanks again.

8. Likes Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    rosieh20,
    I have to admit you made me go digging through all my patterns! (Not all of them are as organized as I'd like.) I finally found the magazine. Crochet World, June 2008,Volume 31, No.3. Hope that helps!

10. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, Thanks Dusty!! Sorry, I didn't even think about the search, so really appreciate it!

12. Likes Dustygirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Katie.....Not having any luck in printing this pattern....could u give me the instructions....Figured thats all I had to do was to click on the pattern and print...but what i get when I do that is the page telling me that u have the pattern...any suggestions?????Thanks, Kitty

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dustgirl, Its adorable thanks for sharing it. It looks simple enough??
    Susan M J
    Last edited by Susan2014; 04-28-2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: spelling

16. Likes Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty Hi
    Did you get the pattern yet?? I just bookmark mine, no printer yet???? Let us know, Sunday and some might be busy? Susan MJ

18. Likes Kathy B. liked this post