Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Short Sleeve Sweater

I am looking for a pattern I found several years ago and then my computer got a virus and I lost all of my info. I learned then that I needed to put all my patterns on flash drive.

The pattern had 1 row of granny squares I think around the bottom of the sweater. It was a free pattern and came just to the waist and had short sleeves. I'm not sure but I don't think it had buttons down the front. I thought I had it printed off and if I did it is in a very safe place. If anyone knows of this pattern and where I could find it well I would hug you. () I know it sounds OCD but I have my mind set on making this sweater have the yarn and ready to start crocheting, I just need to find the pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I don't think I have it, but you said granny squares on the bottom, were the square not attached and the sweater blue?

Post Thanks / Like
    What size was this so we can help search? Is this for a child, or an adult?

Post Thanks / Like
    It was for an adult. I believe the picture was either black or dark blue and the granny squares were joined together to form the bottom of the sweater.

Post Thanks / Like
    The granny squares were connected to form the bottom row of the sweater. I think in the picture it was either black or a dark navy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes, and mind you, I am say sometimes your info is still in your computer, you just need to search for it. I would do a search of your computer. If you can remember any word that would of been used when you saved it, that would help. Like for instance "sweater". I know that is what I have done on lost items, and you will be surprised of what you may find. I know I have found things that I thought were permanently deleted. Good luck! Meanwhile seems that I have seen something somewhere so will keep an eye open for your sweater!

Post Thanks / Like
    What I have found so far has granny squares all the way across the sweater...do you know who made the pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    Great Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    No I'm sorry I don't I know. I got it from a free website.

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm...I seen a dark blue one but the granny squares weren't fully attached...if I come across it again I will save it for ya. happy crocheting