Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  177
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Raffle Has Begun

Hi, Everybody,
    This is for those of you who haven't visited the new Facebook page. We have started the 1st raffle for our Crochet Talk Meeting 2014 in Tennessee. The item being raffled is Twin Faye's beautiful Romantic Ruffled Scarf. Chances are 2 for $5. Payment should be made by check or Postal Money Order. To keep costs down, please send your email address also. I will be emailing your ticket numbers to you instead of mailing the tickets.(postage is expensive). We will be running the raffle from 4/1-5/13. Please mail your payments & email address to : Jane Brown. 8621 Canton Drive Jacksonville, FL 32221-1670. We want our fundraising efforts to be a big success. We have conference room, refreshments, & depending on how good we are at fundraising, maybe an extra group dinner or the ability to help somebody who is running just a little short of funds.
    I have just received the 1st ticket purchase in the mail from Susan MJ. She's got the 1st 4 chances! How about it folks? Do you feel lucky?
    Hugs, Jane

2. Likes N/A, CrochetDee, aporfirio liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Everybody,
    Guess what? Kayscrochetpatterns has generously offered to add a very special set of crochet hooks to this raffle. This is a wonderful add on to go along with Faye's beautiful scarf. Please watch for information. It will be coming soon.
    Thank you so much, Faye & Kay for your generosity. This is a great raffle.
    Hugs, Jane

4. Likes aporfirio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE A STICKY POST FOR THIS..WOO HOO..(ps..sending my raffle money this weekend..lol..I wasn't gonna not be in this..that scarf is just too pretty..lol..) Good luck everyone..hugs!

6. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending my 10 bucks this week. Anne, that scarf is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

8. Likes doe1974, janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All

I am adding this set of Knitters Pride Symfonie Wood Deluxe Set of Crochet Hooks to the raffle!. Each hook has a real crystal in each handle and it comes with the keepsake box for storing. These are hand carved and just wonderful to crochet with. Retail Value is $75.00

This crochet hook set includes the following:

Set of 8 Single Ended Crochet Hooks adorned with European Crystals

US E/4 (3.5mm)
    US G/6 (4.0mm)
    US 7 (4.5mm)
    US H/8 (5.0mm)
    US I/9 (5.5mm)
    US J/10 (6.0mm)
    US K/10.5 (6.5mm)
    US L/11 (8.0mm)

Raffle Has Begun-rosewooddeluxeset-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much, Kay! These look wonderful. I have never seen hooks like this before. I would love to have both of these prizes. The winner of this raffle will receive BOTH prizes, this gorgeous set of hooks & Faye's beautiful scarf.
    Good Luck, Everybody!
    Hugs, Jane

11. Likes aporfirio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janie!

The knitters pride are my all time favorite hooks. I don't know what they use to finish them but the yarn just glides off them. Never sticks etc.

I love Fayes scarf!! Just beautiful

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if my bank will give me a loan so I can buy LOTS of tickets?!!!!!!! I want BOTH prizes.Thanks Faye and Kay! You both are very generous.

14. Likes janie mae, aporfirio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOl..Lawana..I was thinking too..lol..gonna send more money..more chances..two great prizes..omg..I so want them..I am gonna give you a run for your money girl..lol..We have to May to get more tickets too..lol..I am loving this..I so got to post this on my facebook wall also..

Post Thanks / Like
    The prizes are fabulous! I just know the event will bring in lots of moolah!

Annette

17. Likes Anaisa, janie mae liked this post