Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  177
Page 2 of 14 First 123412 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kay you and Faye are just so generous:
    One problem I bought the first 4 tickets and waiting to buy the last 4 so I half to WINWINWIN. Do you have my address??. Susan M J ))HUGS & XXX((

2. Likes janie mae, Kathy B., Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love those hooks, I hope I win!!! lol - .. will be sending a check to win those hooks !! .. I already sent a check for the scarf raffle ticket yesterday morning.
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 04-12-2013 at 12:02 PM.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

4. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a reminder for everybody,
    This raffle is to help with the costs of our meeting in Tennessee next summer.. there are things that will need to be paid for & the possibility of supplimenting some members who want to attend, but are having trouble completely funding this weekend. I know we all want this meeting to be fun & a success. If you are unable to attend, you aren't necessarily going to be left out. We have discussed Skype, pictures & lots of ways to try to include everyone. Meanwhile, you can partake in the fun of the planning. The prizes for this raffle are amazing! Either 1 alone is worth the price of the chances. You will receive both if you win. You all know how to enter. It's posted around CT & Facebook on our new page. You can also PM me for info. Great BIG hugs & good Luck to ALL!
    Last edited by janie mae; 04-12-2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like
    Please sell tickets to your family and friends. They can pay you and you can write a check for them and Jane can send you the numbers. I hoped that people would sell these but they are not buying them. Most of you know how hard some of us worked to get that pattern for the scarf. It was in diagram form and Teri, Rosie and some others kept tying until we got the pattern. It takes a bit of time to make it and a lot of yarn. I wasn't going to buy a chance until I saw those hooks so now I am going to buy some.

7. Likes janie mae, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What? Are people not buying raffle tickets? I've bought some and if my rich uncle gets out of the poor house will buy more!

9. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    When I spoke with Jane earler today there were only 2 tickets sold. From reading these posts I see that some are in the mail. I had hoped that everyone would sell 10 each.

11. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just re posted info on my facebook wall. I called my sister who I know will buy some..but she was working a double shift today..I am going to call my sister in law also..both crochet..and they I know will also love to win that beautiful scarf..I didn't go out today..and can't tomorrow either..have to baby sit my grand daughter but I am going to post office on monday to get my tickets in..lol....I just know I would love to win..but I do want our meeting to be a success..also I PERSONALLY promise that I will do my best to help bring those who can't attend in person a way to interact with us at least for a chat online with skype..some how it will work out..I also know we can do record video's on any new stitches and I personally will do one for what I teach about..I so want this to be the best meeting ever! Hugs Anne

13. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We need some of that enthusiasm from all of our members! If you don't think you can go and don't feel the need to help the ones who are planning to go then remember the scarf and hooks are a great prize. I think all of our members should buy at least $5 of tickets. I know that there are a lot of us that get by very financially challenged and I am one of those but I feel that $5 could be squeezed out of any budget. I don't want anyone to think I am demanding you buy tickets but I wish the ones who can afford it would buy tickets. We need to rent the space for the craft fair and there are deposits and things like that they will need to be paid when we make reservations. I am disappointed that we have such a poor turnout.

15. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,People,
    I will start by saying that my emotions are mixed. I am hurt, embarrassed, discouraged, & truly almost wish I had never volunteered to help. The raffle has been going for 2 weeks with only 4 weeks left. After all Faye's hard work on that gorgeous scarf & Kay's generosity donating a $75. Set of hooks, only 4 of you think it is worth 2 chances for $5 to try to win. Thank you, Susan, Annette,Lawana, & Kathy B. I appreciate your enthusiasm & wanting BOTH these prizes so bad & wanting this meeting to be the best! If your income is fixed, don't feel alone, so is mine & many of your fellow crochet friends. Please reconsider giving this a try. I apologize if I have been too blunt but I tend to say what I feel when something bothers me.
    Hugs,Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Janie Mae ATTENTION: I will Take $10.00 worth of tickets I was going to try try for last 4 since I bought first 4??? I will send you the check tomorrow as Hubby has to get eye patch off? Do I send it to you with Canton Drive address??? Im reaching for my check book GOT IT??
    _""-COME ON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HELP YOUR FRIENDLY, HELPFUL NEEDLE - BUDDIES A RUN FOR THEIR 2014"" GET ""TOGETHER" FAIR" SMJ

18. Likes janie mae liked this post