Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Here is the Afghan that I am working on

This is the afghan that I started on for my mom. This is her Christmas present that she doesn't know about and I work on it right in front of her. It's just a small section of it because of using webcam
    Attached Images Attached Images Here is the Afghan that I am working on-afghan-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the colour and it looks super warm!! How do you keep from laughing about it while you are working away on it and she is sitting right there?

3. Likes suelarose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Trust me it is very hard. I just keep in the back of my mind that if she only knew she would kill me! She has always told me that she never needed anything from her kids because we always give enough throughout the year well. She is getting a surprise this year. I think everyone in my house but her knows what this afghan is for and there are some people outside of my house that know what I am making it for and they haven't told her either. LOL

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks wonderful!!! Haha I did the same thing with a blanket I made my father.

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Joker's that is precious!! She sounds like a wonderful mom! And, girl, you look like you could be my sister!! At least to me, you do. Here is a pic of my from February of this year. I got my hair cut off, it was really long and I was fed up with messing with it. I LOVE my short hair and I do more with my short hair than I ever did with my long hair!!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1665[/ATTACH] Do you see any resemblance? Maybe this isn't the best pic of me to post. I'll look for another one, LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images Here is the Afghan that I am working on-mewithshorthair-jpg 

9. Likes Anaisa, jokersjuggalette liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I do see a little resemblence yes!

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is sweet of you to say.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the pic I was thinking of:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1666[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images Here is the Afghan that I am working on-mewithlonghair-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the pattern & the colour. Looks super warm....something I could use around this cold farmhouse in the winter.
    http://tinypic.com/k3rq4z.gif

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon you favor my mother in so many ways. That is really weird! Cool but just weird. I have never met anyone that looks so much like my mother as you do. I actually think its awesome that. No wonder we resemble each other. I look almost identical to my mother in some ways.

16. Likes Landon liked this post