Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Crocodile crochet hat .

Here is the site for the crocodile crochet hat , it has a great tutorial on how to do it and links for video's for the crocodile crochet .Cats-Rockin-Crochet Fibre Artist.: Crochet Crocodile Stitch Adult Hat pattern ; It also has a link for the crocodile scarf to .

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been meaning to try the crocodile stich for some time now! Maybe this hat is the nudge I need!! Like some of the other patterns on that site too! Thanks for the post!

Post Thanks / Like
    your welcome and I like some of the other patterns too .

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the link!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the crocodile stitch hat pattern. I have made several of her Tezzie hats, Bobwilson123 on youtube does a tutorial of the Tezzie hat from this same designer, it is really much easier watching the using the pattern I think. Maybe there is a tutorial for the crocodile stitch hat also.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I thought you might want to try the headband I thought up using the Crocodile Stitch. I don't have a pattern, I just did two rows of the stitch and added ties to the ends. If you need a step by step written instructions and charts, I would gladly share them with you.

Crocodile crochet hat .-img_0364-jpg

7. Likes lorahuey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a great head band. thanks for sharing. I'm going to try one of theses first and add a flower for my daughter. shes into head hands with flowers, or just flowers for her hair( at 18)lol

Post Thanks / Like
    The headband is a good idea to try out the stitch before getting into a larger project with it.
    Thanks for the picture.

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by DIANA 1946 View Post
    Hi, I thought you might want to try the headband I thought up using the Crocodile Stitch. I don't have a pattern, I just did two rows of the stitch and added ties to the ends. If you need a step by step written instructions and charts, I would gladly share them with you.

Crocodile crochet hat .-img_0364-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    cute head band! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the crocodile stitch. It uses a lot of yarn, but the effect is lovely. I made a couple of bags using this stitch. I'll try to post some images.
    Attached Images Attached Images Crocodile crochet hat .-img_0075-jpg Crocodile crochet hat .-003-jpg 

12. Likes Val, lorahuey liked this post