Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Free Blogs to Use for Crocheting & Knitting Businesses

There are a variety of free blogs available online which one can use for their crocheting or knitting hobby (or business). Stand alone blogs are applications which are mainly set up to add regular posts to solely as a blog.

Here are a few free blog platforms available online:

Wordpress.com - This number one rated blogging platform has won many awards and is easy to use. There are different things you can add to your blog site including themes, plug-ins, images, videos, and more. I have used Wordpress and I really like this program and it can look very professional to the reader.

Blogger.com - This platform is pretty easy to use and is rated number three among bloggers. It is also a free service for members who are looking to create regular posts online. The platform is different than Wordpress, but it is well worth mentioning. When you sign up for Blogger, you are also connected to Google, Google Plus, ect.

Blog.com - The Blogging platform offered by this service is also free to use. The company offers themes, like many blog platforms, and and information on how to connect other social media outlets to your account. I have not personally used this type of blogging application, but it may be an option you desire to look at.

Do you use (or have used) a free blogging platform online? Which sites have you used and what positive notes would you like to share with the members about your blogging experience?

Post Thanks / Like
    I currently use Wordpress but I would like to include Bloglovin'. I get an email from them every day with all kinds of crafts/crochet ideas and you can go to the person's blog to get the instructions or pattern. You can pick which blogs to follow, so you can have quite an eclectic group if you want.

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova55 View Post
    I currently use Wordpress but I would like to include Bloglovin'. I get an email from them every day with all kinds of crafts/crochet ideas and you can go to the person's blog to get the instructions or pattern. You can pick which blogs to follow, so you can have quite an eclectic group if you want.
    I have not heard of Bloglovin". Do they allow you to create your own blogs? I would love to hear more!

Post Thanks / Like
    You can just google Bloglovin' and it'll come up (was the first listing for me). Also, here is a link to a help page - How do I add my (or somebody else's) blog on Bloglovin?