Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What is your favorite thing about Fall?

Amazingly, Fall is here now! I am very much looking forward to the cooler weather!

What is your favorite thing about the Fall season?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the cooler nights, warm but not hot days, leaves falling, only 2-3 more times to mow the lawn, and fireplace fires!

Post Thanks / Like
    Red leaves! I asked some ladies to send me red leaf. We do not have them here. But I did not get anything yet. I know post stamps are expensive
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa- There are no red leaf trees where you live? What kind of trees do you have where you live? I have always been facinated by the different type of trees, and how different they look.
    How are things in your country? Hope they get things settled down for you. I been praying for you and your country.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do love to see the leaves changing. But this summer we had such mild weather can't say I am loking for ward to seeing cooler weather. We had spring like weather all summer, only had one week that it was in the 90's this year. I wish we had this kind of summers all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    hello. I am not sure about English names of trees. I know oaks and birches. There are others. All things here are awful - all lies and violence and lawless. And hatred....
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    When I used to live in my home town of New York there were many things to love about the Fall....beautiful colored leaves, cool crisp air, even the sky looked different as it prepared for the Winter weather to roll in. Now that I live in Las Vegas the seasons aren't as strikingly different. But you can still feel the crispness in the air here and the cooler weather is a welcome pleasure as compared to the scorching heat we always go through in the Summer months. Yay Fall!!! Enjoy, everyone. Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    I also love the cool, crisp weather and the fall foliage. I am on LI and while we have some color, it is not nearly as beautiful as upstate NY.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fall colors. The crisp air. The grandkids telling me about their costumes for Halloween. Apple picking. Larisa I am praying for your safety and so sorry to hear there is so much trouble in your country. Dear Lord, please keep Larissa and her family and friends safe and bring peace and love to her country.

10. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the colors of nature, and the cooler days from the 90 degree F plus weather, but I don't like the cold nights. It's been feeling like winter here already.