Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Need Prayers

Post Thanks / Like

Need Prayers

Hey Everyone,

I hope that everyone has been doing great. I am sorry that I have not been on here in a long time. I have been really busy. I wanted to stop by and let everyone know that I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to have a colonoscopy done. This will be the 4th one and I'm praying that they don't find anything this time. Cause if they keeping finding the polyps then I have to have another colonoscopy in 3 years. They will be putting me to sleep and I get a little scared when they do that. So I am hoping that everyone could pray for me. I know it may sound crazy to be scared of being put to sleep. I will post on here tomorrow if they tell me anything.

Love & hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie, I don't know if you will be able to answer this tonight but what time tomorrow is your test?? I like to pray WHEN someone is having their surgery or test done. Of course I will pray for you right away and in the morning but I'm sure you know what I mean!! The Lord will be with you and the doctors. I pray there will be no polyps this time! May God give you comfort and peace for a good nights rest. Love, prayers and big (((HUGS))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way....thanks for letting us know how you are doing when you can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Winnie,

I have to be at the hospital by 10:30 and he will start at 11:00.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Debbie I will set my phone alarm so I won't forget!! I will pray for peace and comfort for you tonight. Love , prayers and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending prayers your way that all is well.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I am praying for you Debbie. Be at peace knowing that Gold will and always does take care of you.(((Hugs)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie, prayers for you and hoping everything turns out good. Please keep us updated. It's not crazy to be scared of being put to sleep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone,
    I want to thank you all for your prayers. I am doing good. He found 2 polyps and has sent them off to be tested. I go to his office on the 13th of August to find out the results.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie