Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  5

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carynjoyb View Post
    Hi Barbara,
    I do sell on Etsy. Not sure if that is ok or not. If it is how do I go about joining ?
    Caryn Joy

Yes, you can link from Etsy. Just edit your "About" page, and go to the "Shop Links" page, and add a "Shop Link" or "Blog Link" and for the "Link URL" type in http://crochettalk.com

Post Thanks / Like

Red face website

I do sell on etsy and really enjoy it. Hello to everyone and hope I can stay in touch often.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dippydot View Post
    I do sell on etsy and really enjoy it. Hello to everyone and hope I can stay in touch often.
    Good morning! Let us know when you place a link on your Etsy site and we can set up a sub-forum for you here at CrochetTalk!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool store

yes I have 2 web site. clairestjames13.etsy.com Claire st james.com How to get your business or website listed here-100_3807-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Claire,

If you'd like to link your sites to crochettalk.com, take a look at the first post in this thread for instructions and let use know when you are done, or if you need help. Then we can get your sub-forum all setup here for you.

Post Thanks / Like

New to Website

Hello Everyone,
    I am excited to learn new techniques and discuss things with fellow crocheters. I started at 4 years old and now I have a small business. How fun to love what you do and get paid for it.
    Di

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDi Creations View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I am excited to learn new techniques and discuss things with fellow crocheters. I started at 4 years old and now I have a small business. How fun to love what you do and get paid for it.
    Di
    You are more than welcome to add a link to your site as instructed above and we will create a sub-forum for you to use here on CrochetTalk! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening, I would like to sell my patterns on this site and would like a sub-forum. I have an Etsy account.

Kind Regards
    Paula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devine Designs View Post
    Good evening, I would like to sell my patterns on this site and would like a sub-forum. I have an Etsy account.

Kind Regards
    Paula
    Hello Paula,

I provided instructions in an earlier thread (post) you created. If you have questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Barbara

10. Thanks OnesCreativeMind thanked for this post