Quote Originally Posted by bzotta View Post
I do not have a website at this time. When I signed up with you, I had paid someone to set up a site for me, but he did not follow through with what he told me he would do. I am left holding the bag. My site is in his name, which is one of the things he messed me up on, and it is now parked. I have been left in limbo. My friends and I do want to list some things online, but on way to do so at this time. Thanks for your offer.

Betty Zotta
There are many free blog sites you can easily set up online. I will add some information about free sites, blogging tips, ect. in the forums for you and others to see. If you have a blog which is some way related to crocheting or knitting you are welcome to join us in the vendors/business section to let others know about items you are selling.

We are here to help in any way possible and there is plenty of time to make an effort if you are interested. I am sad to hear you were left hanging with the gentlemen who was setting a site up for you; I am sure it is disheartening. Hopefully, things will change and be better for you in the long run.

It sounds like learning more about free blogs may be a great option for you to consider. We will provide as much general support as we possibly can to help you if you decide to pursue this option.