Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  36
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's so pretty and I'm sure it will cheer your friend up. The holidays can be really tough for some of us, and this is a very sweet gift to help her get into the holiday spirit. You're obviously a very good friend.

Shelley

2. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    A lovely gift for a special friend. I too, am not great at hand sewing but love my sewing machine. I have never attempted anything like that before.

Post Thanks / Like
    looks nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your sweet words. I had fun making it. Each one of us in class had our own interpretation of them and each one was unique. Class has ended (only held in the fall and spring) so I am looking forward to the next one, probably in March. I think Sister Anne may have us do an apron in squares.

Thanks again.

LI Roe

6. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay so the trunk is a little off center. Who cares, it gives the project character. It is your own design and no one can fault you for that. I love the quilted look though it really does give the tree some character. Great job!

8. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's so cute! =D Great job!

10. Likes seashells_Shelly, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe she will cry because this tree will show how much you treasure the friendship.
    I crocheted a couple of nutcrackers for my ex-sister-in-law about a hundred years ago she lost them in one of her many moves and still tells me how sad she is that she lost them.

12. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I also quilt and am working on doing queensize bed quilt by hand. Seems like a daunting task but like everything else it is just one step at a time. I am sure your friend will love your tree. Handmade by someone who cares is alway best. Good job. Looks great.

14. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi pbjones80 I see you quilt? I love it and put it away years ago s no one to give to. I did small item as I donated. Baby throw to crib was my biggest. I would love to see a Pic of any project you have to show?? I did a few Baby Books and I will do 2 this year for 2 girls across from our house. I have loads of scrapes and I get started & NO MEALS hehe. Poor hubby (89) he
    likes to make soup for us so Good Timing "Winter Chill) Im in Minnesota. Good Luck Susan M J

16. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful and thoughtful gift. You have the patience of Jobe to do all that by hand....

18. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly liked this post