Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    those are really pretty. You did an excellent job. I don't have the patience to do the afghans. I get so bored and stop and start other projects and then start back. I just want to do something that I can see an end to it. I even get bored doing the baby blankets and have to make myself finish them. Beautiful work. I wish I had a camera so I could put some of the items I have done on here. I have done 3 fat bottom purses so far - the last one that I am completing now - is a breast cancer crusade one - I used the breast cancer yarn and I ordered the breast cancer crusade cloth that I used to line it and I found a pattern for the breast cancer crusade ribbon that I used on the front and the back and I have put a really pretty flower on it. For this bag - I used the wooden handles and it is just so pretty - I'm so proud. Happy hooking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Sassy for the encouragement! I can't wait to see your work. It sounds as if you have been very busy! I just learned how to put these pictures on (my son taught me) even though I watched the Help Video. I am 'not very bright' when it comes to computers and I work in an office. LOL

3. Likes seashells_Shelly, trueblue2007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are beautiful afghans Ginnie. What are you going to do with them? Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Sassy it sounds like you have made some really pretty bags!!! So, you should be proud! I bet the breast cancer awareness bag is really pretty, I've not thought about making one like that. Thanks for the idea!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    These are so pretty! There are lots of things you could make with your grannies. You could make matching pillows to go with your blankets. Maybe you could put some together to make Christmas stockings? My mom made our whole family Christmas stockings back in the 1970s and they were all made with granny squares sewn together, each with a little jingle bell on the end. Christmas doesn't have to always be red and green.

Shelley

7. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Betty Lynn! I haven't a clue what to do with them. I usually save what I make (when I finally finish) and give as a gift to some unsuspecting person:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful job Ginnie! I'm working on 2 afghans myself right now. One is close to being finished, the other I only just started, but I probably have about a foot on it already. I just finished another capelet too, this one in purple and lavender. I will get pics up of them soon.

10. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much! Please post your things so we can see your beautiful work!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cute! What are your next projects?

Post Thanks / Like
    More than likely I'll finish the last thing BEFORE I start something else. It'll probably be something with Granny Squares:-)