Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  50
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: wedding gift

Post Thanks / Like
    wedding gift-100_6640-jpgwedding gift-100_6814-jpg

The first picture was taken just before my dd went back to Tn, the dress is big on Aleah right now ..had Mary make it in a bigger size because it was too hot out to wear it when she was here. The second was take just before she left too..she is holding a ice cream cone I crocheted for her. My heart breaks because she is not here any longer..but I am grateful that she is ok and living. I am blessed just to have her in my life no matter where she is living ..I will visit with her asap..miss her and her mom and dad terrible.
    Last edited by me2la; 10-07-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a sweetie she is!!! Glad to see you back here too Anne.
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    What a Beauty and so pretty in that dress. Im sure its hard to not see her more. Xmas I hope you can. Gorgeous and she love that afghan/bedspread?? Very pretty I just want to reach out and love her up. Dont cry Grandma . HUGS & prayers & One for Baby and her Family Susan M J

4. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love baby toes!! lol It makes you feel so good to see your little doll holding onto something you made. She is a cutie!! I hate that mine are 100 miles away and I don't get to see them much but we do the best we can.

6. Likes justplainjudy, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the wedding afghan!!! Sure to be a hit!

And Me2la your granddaughter is beautiful!
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 10-08-2013 at 04:44 AM.

8. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    She sure is, Anne. Missed ya! Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks all..I do miss her lots but talk to my dd on the phone and I hear her say da da now and she almost sitting up on her own. She also has two new teeth ..lol She will be 6 months old on the 17th of this month. I skyped with my daughter once since she has been gone..but unfortunately she had a accident with the lap top I gave her so now I wait till she is with her baby at her friends house. Not sure when I will be going down..but I so know I WILL GO lol. If I have to take a bus there and back and sleep on the sidewalk I don't care..I am going..lol.

The blanket/afghan that my gd is sitting on a friend of my daughter from up here had her Mom make it for Aleah..It is a beautiful baby afghan ..so very soft and so colorful. Wish I knew more about the friends mom...I would love to chat with her about crocheting..lol.

Finally getting a little less stress now..might even get in here more..hopefully. Life has a funny way of working things out..I am sure you all know that..lol. hugs Anne

11. Likes N/A, imj9scrochetj9, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im very glad your feeling better .. stress is a terible thing and you cant do it alone. God Bless you. How far is it again i forgot i have
    Senior moments to often. I have a list but dont write all down??

Aleah is such a sweet name and she is certainly growing up fast. You spoil her as shes your GD and your job hehehe. Have a super week and chat later. Birthday -6mos one is special and You'll get there???? LOL and later Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy Cow Janine! You are truly the crochet wizzard!!! What a beautiful beautiful job you did on that afghan! If she doesn't like it, the heck with her! I'm sure that won't be the case though! WOW!! Thanks for sharing that with us! Betty Lynn

14. Likes N/A, imj9scrochetj9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Betty Lynn, thank you so much for your sweet words!!! I only wish I was a crochet wizard. lol -janine
    >