Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really like this bedspread pattern! I wish it could be less in size. may be I rechart it ... we will see
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    It is really beautiful Larissa. I got sore eyes just looking at the picture. Do you work with a lighted magnifier? I know the thread gets smaller with a larger number so 30 and 40 must be almost invisible. It would really be worth the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear It s blurry picture. I have big one. No magnifier - what is it? Thread are visible but hook head is not LOL
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Here some people who do small work like you do use a magnifier that is attached to a lamp. This way the item they are working on looks bigger and is much brighter. I have never made anything like that, but a friend does this other kind of thing where you actualy cut out the threads of the design. She uses a lighted magnifier.

5. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is really smart
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that is a great idea Trude! I am struggling with being able to see my threads and getting under both loops. Will have to look into that. Getting really tired of fighting for the right lighting!! Thanks for the idea again

Post Thanks / Like
    I think they are made by a couple of companies, but the one I know for sure of is made by OTT. I have a regular OTT light and truly love it. You're quite welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! you can do it! it will be outstanding!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you but not now
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness what a gorgeous pattern! You can do it Larisa, you make the most beautiful things! It won't take the rest of your life once you get started. We all have faith in you! And I'd also like to see you post pics as you progress on it.

Have you made any filet projects with peacocks? If so, I'd love to see them! My father raised peacocks until just a few months ago when he gave them all to his brother. Mom and dad wanted to travel and couldn't be worried about who would take care of the birds. Peacocks have a very special meaning to me, plus they're so elegant..

Shelley