Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: More of my work

Post Thanks / Like

A couple of more Chemo Caps

Here are a few more chemo caps. These are all from the same basic pattern, which is available free on the site I have mentioned. I just embellished each one to be a bit different, by adding motifs and varying yarn weights and colors.

Post Thanks / Like

A Christening Gown that I just finished

Here is a Christening Gown that I just finished. We have a consignment shop in our town and I am planning on visiting the owner this week with a sampling of my stuff to see if she is interested in stocking some of it. I would fill requests for orders.
    Attached Images Attached Images More of my work-peapod-dress-1a-jpg More of my work-peapod-dress-1b-jpg More of my work-peapod-dress-1c-jpg 

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My Capelet

This is a little better set of pictures of my capelet in shades of blue. I am currently working on one in shades of green and then I will do one in shades of red (mauve). I don't want to go with button fasteners or, worse yet, pom poms at the end of ties (as the original pattern called for), but I would rather use chain and clip sweater clips. If anyone knows of a supplier for them, please let me know. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images More of my work-capelet-1a-jpg More of my work-capelet-1b-jpg 

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mom's baby afghan

This is a baby afghan my mom made recently for a friend in Florida who had a baby. She started it out as a horizontal pattern, but after only a few rows, she said she had made the foundation chain WAY too long. She was going to rip the whole thing apart and start over, but I suggested she make it a vertical pattern instead, working from top to bottom instead of from side to side. She did as I suggested. You be the judges of how it came out.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my Just what Ive been looking for. I saw a few but yours looks extra nice. Pattern can I get link or tell me where you got this?
    I would make it for me. I need one our house is cool in winter make with lighter yarn and make Bed Jacket??? Thanks Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    I like it But I like anything any way, heavy yarn a Rug.My dear your projects are extra nice. WOW just cant pick 1 out
    I will take all of them. Im a collector of Potholders & mat any kitchen item. scrubbies I dont have I make for Donation Boxes. Shut ins would love the soap container dresses, Hats I love the Brown one in #30 second fron end, My Mom use to wear hats like that, 73 and Im laughing to my self, is Pattern available?? WARNING: Never put all these
    on here without pattern link. You'll see gals will ask. Scared yaah didn't I bet you did something wrong hahahaha
    OH we are a bunch of goofy crazy gals at times NOT all just a few of us Im not alone . THANKS-WELCOME Susan MJ
    Last edited by Susan2014; 09-29-2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: add some

10. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your work and MamaSue is right we will always bug you for the pattern so make it easy on yourself and put a link in when you post the pictures. And if you were wondering we never get too many pictures. Good job!!

12. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan. My mom says that the pattern is called the Jamie pattern - she thinks because the baby yarn with the white silk strand that goes through it is called Jamie yarn - but she said she googled it online and the pattern was on the google list. She said she would look for her copy of the pattern though and will have me post it when she finds it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    I like it But I like anything any way, heavy yarn a Rug.My dear your projects are extra nice. WOW just cant pick 1 out
    I will take all of them. Im a collector of Potholders & mat any kitchen item. scrubbies I dont have I make for Donation Boxes. Shut ins would love the soap container dresses, Hats I love the Brown one in #30 second fron end, My Mom use to wear hats like that, 73 and Im laughing to my self, is Pattern available?? WARNING: Never put all these
    on here without pattern link. You'll see gals will ask. Scared yaah didn't I bet you did something wrong hahahaha
    OH we are a bunch of goofy crazy gals at times NOT all just a few of us Im not alone . THANKS-WELCOME Susan MJ
    Susan, I love that hat! I think because it reminds me of the ones in the Berenstain Bears stories, but it also reminds me of the type of hats the fishermen in Maine wear. I think it will be perfect for a little boy.

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jamie Pattern Baby Afghan

Hi Everyone. I just did the search in Bing for the Jamie Baby Afghan pattern and found that Lion Brand still has it posted on their website - probably because it's their yarn that is used for it. There is actually a complete baby set posted, but my mom only makes the blankets. Here is the link:
    http://cache.lionbrand.com/printable...ja-babySet.pdf
    Enjoy!

17. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post