Here is some more! TheAttachment 6123Attachment 6124Attachment 6125Attachment 6126Attachment 6127
These will be just odds and end stuff. I have 2 shelves in my kitchen. The top shelf holds ceramic houses. Some of them I painted and some were already painted when I bought them. I put a strand of small lights under them and string of fake ivy behind them and light them up and it looks very pretty that way.
The bottom shelf holds some already painted houses and 5 or 6 rocks that I painted to look like houses.
The next pic shows up close the rock houses I made. I have 2 more rocks ready to be painted like houses.
I have a bear that is really just a rock. I have another one that looks just like a wet washed potato. Most of the rocks I found out west when we were traveling. I really loaded that RV down with rocks!!
I did not paint the little blue house in the middle in the 2nd picture.
The 3rd one shows 3 that I painted. The next pic is my old metal cabinets from when we remodeled the kitchen. They were a pewky green! the last picture is my plastic canvas gingerbread village.