Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: lapghan pic

Post Thanks / Like
    Eva: I am absolutely astounded at the lapghan!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Well MsBhaven you would never know it was your first motif pattern. What a nice job you did on it.

I do the exact same thing when I have a pattern that just won't work from my needs, just a couple little changes where needed and you are much happier with the end results.

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by MsBhaven View Post
    this is a very quick and easy one to work up I only did a few spirals a day and had it done in 2 weeks and I took a 5 day vacation. I did 4 spirals the first day just trying to find the right hook and size of spiral I wanted. lol Shirley and Judy shhh don't tell anyone but this was the first time I ever put a motif afghan together

Post Thanks / Like
    I would buy that pattern!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great job!! I LOVE it!! I think I have it in a baby afghan. Maybe I need to try it too.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MsBhaven;100720]Thank you ladies mom in law is doing ok she fell the other day but is doing ok
    lol Li Roe I think that would not be warm enough for a NY winter lol[/QUOTE]

Aww, I know, but you can't blame a girl for trying when it is such a striking afghan. One would never know this is your first afghan putting motifs together. Wow!!

LI Roe

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go ladies Pinwheel Coaster not the exact way i did it but close I only did 14 rows

I found this one free on the net the pattern I used was for 2 strands but same pattern except the last row
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 09-18-2013 at 06:27 PM.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

8. Likes b.wieber liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very very nice, love it. The design is just beautiful, but your work always is. Thanks for sharing. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, this is just lovely. If your monther-in-law doesn't like it (I know she will LOL) you can send it off to me. Your work is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by MsBhaven View Post
    Sometime I have a pattern and just don't want to completely follow the pattern that's the case here I had a pattern but didn't follow it to the letter. I think it came out pretty good. This is an lapghan for my mother in law.

The original pattern called for 2 strands and 10 rows per motif. Because this lapghan is going to California I only did one strand and more rows a smaller hook and I also didn't follow the final row of the motif I did my own thing. So is this my own Pattern?Attachment 6076Attachment 6077

Post Thanks / Like
    Me, me, me, me, me, me. You can send it to meeeeeeeeeeeeee. It's gorgeous (my new word, (btw). And thank you for sharing the pattern. What type of yard did you use, if I may ask? <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Brenda it was made with Red heart yarn I know some people don't like to make afghans with red heart but once red heart is washed using a fabric softener they are a very soft
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

13. Likes b.wieber, DinahRoberts liked this post