Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Berry Bush

Post Thanks / Like
    Deb you do wonderful work I just wish I could just sit down and start to crochet something and then come up with something that looked that good I'm afraid if I tried that mine would be nothing but a big knot. Oh when you get video out with some of your patterns on them I would love to have a copy of it thanks wenda

Post Thanks / Like
    Wendy have you checked in with you-tube?? Shes on there and I have most of hers. Check it out. HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    I do have a few videos on youtube, my videos are HERE

I use to sit down and just start creating but often times I ended up pulling things out because they didn't work out as planned. I've learned so much over the last year that I can now try to pre-plan and figure out my counts of what I want to do so I know it will work out. This beanie I figured out gauge, sizing and counts to make sure that it would all work out before I started on it.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    VIDEOS and VERY NICE ONES. I applaude you for your needle talents, great & helpful video's. Your my #1 video Gal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susan! My focus this fall is to create videos of patterns I've already made. If you have an requests I'm open to suggestions.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seem like Hats, shawls, especially afghans are top projects. I personally have not done Babt jackets or toddlers YET, with Gtreat-Grandbaby coming I would like to. Fears are the arms, yolk, button holes?? How to put together Video is 1 or edging for shawls/
    different kind?? Im sure theres one out there But yours I would like to see. Persoan question: what do designers as you get ($$)
    out of doing videos?? cant say thats OK. GO-Girl
    Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    I totally understand about the confusion of putting things together, that was always the thing I struggled with the most when putting patterns together. As simple as it is I think I tend to over think it.

There's actually some decent $ to be made on youtube through advertising as long as you have decent traffic viewing your videos. Summer has been slow but I think it will pick up come the fall.