Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8

Post Thanks / Like

My WIP's and FP's

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5918[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5919[/ATTACH]

Hi everyone.

Here are a couple of pictures of what I am working on at the same time, works in progress and some I have finished, also known as finished projects (FP's).

There are six WIP's, ranging from one piece afghans to join as you go in different colors and also some of the little girl hats with flowers I crocheted and attached, still have more hats in girly colors. Got them at Walmart for 25 cents each so I wanted to kick them up a notch before donating them. Have to do little footballs and baseballs appliques for the boys hats (those are green and blue), then will post those pics.

The other pic of the finished ones consist of two prayer shawls (left side of couch), three sets of hat and scarves and seven completed afghans. Prayer shawls are for next months meeting (I do at least two for each meeting and start the next one there) and the other items are for my friend's yearly baby shower for different outreaches next February. Will be working on more as I finish these.

Not the best photographer but I wanted to give you an idea right now.

LI Roe
    Attached Images Attached Images My WIP's and FP's-wips-jpg My WIP's and FP's-fps-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, you are so productive! What a bunch of great things you've made/are making. And a clever idea to dress up those inexpensive hats. That is very sweet of you to make and donate things. Also, the multi-colored afghan is made in one of my favorite yarns. I made my granddaughter a ripple afghan all in that color and it turned out very well.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    What nice work you do!!! All of the items are beautiful both finished and unfinished! Thanks for sharing with us...I love to see the items others are working on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Roseanna: Your projects are absolutely gorgeous. You do such nice work girl!!!! I'm still having difficulty posting pics so hopefully soon I can do that too! Have a great day! Shirley

5. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What a generous spirit! Your work is lovely!

7. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Busy little bee!

Post Thanks / Like
    you have been one busy lady! very nice crochet creations!
    Crochet Chickadee