Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    mpurcell25 Like snowflake and on a window, cute and twinkly aah ? I did 2 yrs ago on Living Room Windows. I Did last year but added Sparkle (glitter) on and some different styles. & this year a few Larger ones. LOVE Small Items at XMAS. Angels, snowflakes, snowmen, 1 TABLE I have silly XMAS with kermit etc dressed with tiny scarves etc. My 2 NEW CATS might love them ????? Do
    you make angels etc too?? Rudolph oh have to have him. LOL
    )
    so far I found one angel pattern I want to try.Just finished my 10th snowflake.My sis gave me a small ball#10 thread with silver twisted in with the white I am anxious to make snow flakes with ,told her I would give her half of what that ball makes only 100 yds on those balls

2. Likes N/A, lnichols8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    love it! very nice!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    That was a dishcloth pattern? Looks like you'd be washing the dishes more with your hands than the dishcloth, even if made with worsted weight cotton! But it made a gorgeous snowflake for the tree, or anywhere else you want to decorate. I need to get back to making Christmas stuff. I started making things with crochet cotton and a strand of metallic thread held together, but put it down to do something else and now it's lost in the shuffle somewhere. Some day I'll find that bag and get back to work on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lnichols8 View Post
    That was a dishcloth pattern? Looks like you'd be washing the dishes more with your hands than the dishcloth, even if made with worsted weight cotton! But it made a gorgeous snowflake for the tree, or anywhere else you want to decorate. I need to get back to making Christmas stuff. I started making things with crochet cotton and a strand of metallic thread held together, but put it down to do something else and now it's lost in the shuffle somewhere. Some day I'll find that bag and get back to work on it.

actually the original pattern with yarn and hook they call for it is almost 9 inches across

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mpurcell25 View Post
    so far I found one angel pattern I want to try.Just finished my 10th snowflake.My sis gave me a small ball#10 thread with silver twisted in with the white I am anxious to make snow flakes with ,told her I would give her half of what that ball makes only 100 yds on those balls
    I am going to do some angels and few other small things I found patterns for. LOL something else for my rotten cat to steal off the tree

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hes not rotten just a little overwhelmed with your giving to the Tree and not him?? Should have made a cat-nip ball for him??
    Poor kitty ,MEOW !! Susan Mj

9. Likes mpurcell25, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    actually the original pattern with yarn and hook they call for it is almost 9 inches across

But it's almost nothing but holes! I think your adaptation is much, much better!

11. Likes N/A, mpurcell25 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hes not rotten just a little overwhelmed with your giving to the Tree and not him?? Should have made a cat-nip ball for him??
    Poor kitty ,MEOW !! Susan Mj
    LOL....he has a catnip plant all his own

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's spoiled and LOVED xxxooo

15. Likes mpurcell25 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    He's spoiled and LOVED xxxooo
    yep spoiled rotten...lol

17. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post