Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Post Thanks / Like

Talking My newest project!

i'm so excited to finally have progressed to the point where I can do a project with some substance. Made an adorable little stuffed Owl for my oldest gdaughter (which I forgot to keep a picture of) and am now working on the following adorable bunny for my youngest who is 3. Here is a link that will show you what he/she looks like (the bunny not my gdaughter) haha

2000 Free Amigurumi Patterns: Blue Bunny

She will love it when it is done...Next I have orders for a pink cat for my middle gdaughter. Looks like I'll be busy for awhile as I have to finish a baby blanket for my nephew whose wife is expecting their first baby in November. Wish me luck! LOL Got a lot on my plate (not to mention I promised to sew American Girl Doll clothes somewhere in between all the crocheting.

What is it they say? Busy mind, busy hands keeps you out of trouble? Looks like I will not be causing any for some time to come! So excited to finish the bunny. He's adorable!
    Last edited by ladyspaniels; 08-13-2013 at 05:02 AM. Reason: add picture

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope this works...still strying to figure out how to post a picture on here. My newest project!

Post Thanks / Like
    Could not get the pic but the bunny is so sweet!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    ladyspaniels, if you click on the help button on the top of this page there is help with posting pictures. The bunny is cute and we are looking forward to seeing yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyspaniels View Post
    i'm so excited to finally have progressed to the point where I can do a project with some substance. Made an adorable little stuffed Owl for my oldest gdaughter (which I forgot to keep a picture of) and am now working on the following adorable bunny for my youngest who is 3. Here is a link that will show you what he/she looks like (the bunny not my gdaughter) haha

2000 Free Amigurumi Patterns: Blue Bunny

She will love it when it is done...Next I have orders for a pink cat for my middle gdaughter. Looks like I'll be busy for awhile as I have to finish a baby blanket for my nephew whose wife is expecting their first baby in November. Wish me luck! LOL Got a lot on my plate (not to mention I promised to sew American Girl Doll clothes somewhere in between all the crocheting.

What is it they say? Busy mind, busy hands keeps you out of trouble? Looks like I will not be causing any for some time to come! So excited to finish the bunny. He's adorable!
    Oh the pattern is adorable and thank you for the link to the site...lots of fun things on there!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    The bunny is so cute!! She will love it.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this site, thankyou! love Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    What a cute bunny!!! I'm sure she will love it!!!