Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Beatrice1953-artistic change is always good. Put yourself into your projects. Crocheting is art in my opinion. Keep us apprised of your progress!

Post Thanks / Like
    I absolutely love all of the possibilities that crochet has to offer and want as many people as possible to know what they are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I want a cookie, LOL!!! They are really adorable and colorful and what really counts is that you are doing it from the heart!!! Good luck, looking forward to the seeing the finished cookieghan.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking forward to seeing the finished project. You are so talented and I love to see your work.

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Can hardly wait for the finished project. If I had your talent I would be on the top of the world!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochetbug, I've been thoroughly enjoying your adventure in cookieghan world! What talent you possess! I think we're all in awe of what you are working on and I truly hope you get 1st prize at the fair and if you don't I will contact them and tell them what foolish people they are for not awarding you 1st place in that category. So far little bug, it's beautiful and I can barely wait to see it completed. Anyway, this is what I think and I believe that most of us think very similar thoughts. You take care and enjoy yourself. Love ya, Betty Lynn