Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  64
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: My Creations!

Post Thanks / Like
    nice!! Now you need to put a spider either in the web or hanging from it!!

not a real one, but a crochet one

2. Likes N/A, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    A medium size and a few small ones?? / Big one a few tiny ones?? I like spiders crocheted or real, so do my Cats the chase it --as I brought one inside to them hahahah it was so funnnny.

4. Likes amanda, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Worked at the local library. There were 10 of us left go because of lack of funding. Most of us were to ones longest at our jobs in our depts. No hope of being called back. But I'm enjoying my crochet time!

6. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senck -- We are glad you joined our friendly Group. Love to see Pics. Have a good day Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry that you lost your job, and sorry for the loss of the patrons of the library. But enjoy your crochet time!

9. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You do lovely work! Am finally getting off dial-up internet on Sat. and will be able to watch videos-especially the bag and flowers. Thanks for sharing!

11. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful projects, every single one! I've posted a few pics myself in the past, it's so difficult on this site/blog to upload pics. Your pics came out huge for me, which is always a good thing LOL. You do beautiful work! I LOVE using bright colors when I crochet. The bright "happy" colors always make me feel good, and at my age (I recently turned 50) I'm all about what makes me feel happy/good and I really don't give a @#$! what anyone else thinks.

13. Likes N/A, little drummer, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    50 years young OH MY wait till 73 yrs young at heart & 90 in Body??? Your right you Happy colours are always first choice . When
    you have that choice?? My dear friend you are at the age to be thanking God for what you have & done, look to the future for a good
    choice of ways you are going & do's MAKE changes etc. Its 50 years more & UP TO YOU. My Husband is 89 yrs & lives each day to what hes able to do ( blind in 1 eye last January) never a peep on why this & that (like me \- I do & shouldnt). Have a nice week-end. Susan M J

15. Likes amanda, little drummer, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah I would love to be 50 again!! LOL!!! Even though I'm still young compared to some of you, I'll be 55 in a few weeks. My body isn't that young though, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, etc. etc. etc. there is just too much to list....sigh.......I feel like a walking-talking pharmacy at times. lol

17. Likes amanda, SweetARoma liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job! Keep it up

19. Likes SweetARoma liked this post