Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  47
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

The whole hubby zoo

ok for those that don't know my hubby keeps stealing all the animals that I make so i have managed to get a few out the door bt not with out a fight so here is the hubbies zoo i am running out of room on this little cabinet so the zoo is going to be moved soon not sure where but he has a list of 10 more things he wants

The whole hubby zoo-zoo-001-jpgThe whole hubby zoo-zoo-002-jpg
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you make the butterflies too? They are ALL Darling!! How do you select a favourite one? I think it is just so sweet and flattering that your hubby steals your animals, LOL Very sweet and very cute too!

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yess I mad the butterflies too they take about 5 minutes to crochet if you want i can post the pattern for them

5. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    please post the pattern for the butterflies, my daughter would love some of them!! I can see why hubby keeps snatching them up. They all are adorable. -janine

7. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, please!! I want to put pieces on my walls that are different and handmade by me. I am not much for traditional things decor wise.

9. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok here is the butterfly I had to crochet it as I did one and I don't write patterns well so if someone needs to rewrite please do

row 1 I start with a magic circle chain 3 this is your first Dc , 2 DC in the magic circle chain 8, 3 DC in the magic circle, chain 8, 3 DC in the magic circle, chain 5, 3 DC in the magic circle chain 5 slip stitch to the center of the first trio of DC tighten the magic circle

row 2 Top of your butterfly 1 SC 8 DC in the chain 8s chain 5 and slip stitch in the top of the last dc chain 5 and slip stitch into the same DC, 8 DC slip stitch into the center of the 3 DC of the first row and repeat for the next set of chain 8s.
    Bottom of your butterfly 1 SC 5 DC in the 1st set of chain 5 chain 3 and slip stitch into the last DC, 5 DC and slip stitch into the center DC of first row and repeat and fasten off

to make the body I cut a brown pipe cleaner in half folded it in half placing it with a top and bottom on each side and twisted once and used my crochet hook to curl the intena's (sorry for the spelling) then hide the ends
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 02-13-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! Thank you so much!! Who can check it? Cos I would be completely clueless on that, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I love all the little animals and the butterflies too. Those are better than a beannie baby collection because their hand made. Thank You for sharing and a big Thank You for the pattern
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

13. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How amazing they are! I bet kids are crazy about them
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU (yes, I'm yelling). As Landon has said, and this proves it, crocheters are mind readers. I have been on a quest for a butterfly pattern. I will gladly try it out and get back to you. I love the animals and hubby's collection is fabulous. I made an elephant for my friend, Cheryl, and am now on the fourth one because all her friends want one. (call me elephant expert, ha, ha) BTW your elephant is so C-U-U-U-T-E (oops, I can't stop yelling). I have to put the Alabama "A" on this guy. (can anyone explain to me the connection between elephants and the Crimson Tide...just don't get it) Thanks again. Annette

16. Likes justplainjudy liked this post