Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Labels so Far

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh Anne! They are absolutely awesome! They are so pretty. I really appreciate it. Now I have dryer sheets, but I forget what I'm supposed to do. Oh, wait, download on transfer sheets, then iron on??? Is that right? I guess you could get the transfer sheets at Michaels. Although I saw some of used special fabric dryer sheets. Do they work better?
    Again, Love, love, love them!
    Joy Ann
    Last edited by Joyannerose; 07-06-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking Anne, (always a dangerous thing Could you do another sheet with by Joy Ann switched with the rose? And maybe a bigger rose. You know, as in Joyannrose? Would that be to corny, or look right?
    Hate to bother you. I do love the other ones, I was just thinking.
    Love,
    Joy Ann (I need a rose here too, I'll have to figure that out). LOl

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Not sure if I thanked you before so I'm doing it again. I picked up my labels the other day and I like them.

~~~Love At All Times ~~~
    Blog: http://crochetbusiness.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello girls, I;; finally got enough money saved to buy the tablet that I found on sale.I am typing on it right NOW. I love it and have a lot to learn about it. I just now was able to get on crochet talk...how about that? Wow! Just now found the exclaimation mark!!! Now I need to lean how to transfer my pictures to my other computer. This tablet has a front and a back camera. Look on Facebook at my son's black eye. Some drunk threw something at him from a car. Look for me under the name Darlene Lofton .My other son is here with me for 2 weeks!!! They were riding together this AM at 6:00 when this happened. Talk to you later. XOXOXOXO..Patty/redhead. PS bicycle riding getting ready for the RAINRIDE this Saturday. RAIN means Ride Across INdiana ....read the capital letters You can check it out on the RAINRIDE.com website and my son is pictured riding down on the l the picture left side
    Last edited by redhead; 07-08-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry to but I have to close my offer for a little bit ..I will re open it as soon as I have more time to do these ok. Sorry about this but right now OFFER IS CLOSED