Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Pre craft sale

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 5 more angels left to do then I will be done with ornaments, unless someone finds something too cute!!! LOL I do love Christmas and all of the ornaments. If I don't sell them all I won't be too disappointed as I like everything I made. I worry that I don't have enough stuff but I have a lot of other stuff to sell besides our crocheting. I am putting hang tags on every item and putting a CT for all the donated items and then I will write down the amount sold on a pad. So that I can keep the money seperate.

2. Likes justplainjudy, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I don't know where you get your energy. You are simply amazing with all you have accomplished. Especially with being sick or feeling bad or sick the last couple of weeks. Your tree is really cute with all your ornaments, I don't know which one I like best. I've had the sinus infection from you know where. Nothing will clear it up. I am on my 5th round of antibiotics. Last week or week before my head was hurting worse and worse not just the sinus it was hurting so bad I just wanted to scream. I realized I had blisters on the back of my neck and I was pretty sure I had shingles. I went to the doctor and sure enough I did. I thought of you and thought I must just have gotten them for sympathy for you. I'm glad you are better. Mine are too. He gave me steroids and another medicine that I can't recall right now but since I'm better I guess it worked. lol Oh, I sure haven't been up to getting any crocheting done or anything else. Guess I'm just a wimp.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne: When I had the shingles three years ago, the doctor I worked for just said, suck it up, and get back to work!!!! I have never had anything so painful. Have you seen an ENT doc for your sinus infection; some of the medications just don't work on some bugs!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne Im sorry you have the shingles. I got them 1 1/2 years and Im too old (73) th put up with them. I couldn't have a shot just calamine lotion??? Hope your goes away faster then mine OR Fayes. Rest when you can & don't rub or pick. God Bless you sweetie HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Faye, the tree is a wonderful idea. I know you will probably end up selling that too if they give yu a good price! LOL Love ya, Betty
    Just think Faye, If someone bought the whole tree with decorations and all they wouldn't have to buy anything else ... They could just put it out at Christmas time and be done with it!!! No more decorating a tree! That would be great but you would have to buy your tree to replace it for yourself. Just teasing !! Anyway, Yes, definitely use the tree...looks great!! XOXOXOXO Patty/redhead

Post Thanks / Like
    Great Idea Patty: Does it already have lights Faye? Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it has light and nobody is walking off with my tree!! Well, unless they pay dearly for it. Wouldn't that be a hoot if someone wanted all the ornaments? I am calling the dr again tomorrow to make sure this stuff doesn't come back. It is only tender and red but I am afraid that it will come back. Will let you know what he says.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: Make them pay dearly if they want the whole thing!!!! Please let me know about your head! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great way to display your ornies. Great thinking.
    ~~~Love At All Times ~~~
    Blog: http://crochetbusiness.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I will get my coasters out to you either today or Monday. I.m going to try making a picture to post.
    Pam