Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

My head's on fire but I can crochet!!

My head's on fire but I can crochet!!-img_0423-jpgWhile I am sitting here with my head on fire I have been busily crocheting. I have no idea how much to make for the yard sale so I am just making and making and I hope I have enough. My head feels like sores on your head and then getting a perm except it doesn't stop burning. Oh well, it will get better sometime. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh so sorry about your scalp. What next, eh? Your hook might be on fire too, what with the way you are churning projects out!!!
    Hope it calms down soon. Your head I mean!

3. Likes justplainjudy, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooops, forgot to say I like your latest projects. That turtle is cute.

5. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness, Faye!!!!!!!!!!!!! The thought of getting a perm in an infected head makes me cringe. Feel for you. Hope it is better soon. Love your items and make a lot of things. If they don't all sell you can use them for gifts.
    My back is giving me a LOT of pain so I am getting some crochet done too. Think I may get 'bed sores' on my hiney. Yuck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye I am sorry you are hurting. I have never had a perm, the odor of the chemicals is too much for me to handle, I remember years and years ago, my sister and mother decided to give my sister a perm. What a disaster that ended up in. My sisters hair went from beautiful long long blond hair to a wild firzzy afro. There were sooo many tears cried that I remember, but I have no memory of how they fixed her hair. I hope your pain is gone by the time you read this. -janine

8. Likes justplainjudy, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, it is still huring and I have had several perms and if there is a sore it sets you on fire. But it goes away in a few minutes and this doesn't. I am seriously considering talking to the dr but he told me it might not be better until next week. UGH!! I know that I have been in pain from my knees for a long time but this is so intense it has made me forget about the knees.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    My head's on fire but I can crochet!!-img_0423-jpgWhile I am sitting here with my head on fire I have been busily crocheting. I have no idea how much to make for the yard sale so I am just making and making and I hope I have enough. My head feels like sores on your head and then getting a perm except it doesn't stop burning. Oh well, it will get better sometime. lol
    Keep up the good work ! You definitely got the hang of it !! Happy Crocheting

11. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye: I wonder if you have shingles? My head felt exactly like that a couple years ago when I had shingles. It burns, stings, and you can't think. I immediately went to the doc in a box and got Prednisone for it. It really helped and at least I could still work as they would not let me take time off. Is the pain on just one side of your head or both? Are there lesions, like chickenpox? The worst part is if they get close to your eyes. Shingles are usually on just one side, not both but it would not hurt to check it out. I had a funny headache for a couple days before the lesions came out. They are so painful but the medication really helps. Keep us posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm wondering about shingles as well. Have been thinking since I saw dr on Tuesday and he said it sounded like shingles but there are no sores or wounds. It hurts in 4 places the most and they are on the left and top of the head. I'll let you know what the dr says if I can ever get him on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, twinfaye, call him. That sounds exactly like mine was. Top of my head and left side. The other thing is what is called temporal arteritis. I tend to think shingles tho. Keep in touch and let me know! I have been thinking of you so often today. Wish there was something I could do.