Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Should I or not?

Should I or not?-img_0418-jpgIf ya'll get tired of seeing my work please PM me and I will be more slective about what I post. Until you tell me to stop here is my latest. I know you all know that I love Christmas ornaments so I found this pattern on DROPS and I made 12 of them. It takes about 30 minutes to make one. I used cotton yarn and I think they are pretty but I am wanting to dip them in white glitter to make them sparkle. Some like them plain and then like me want them to sparkle. What do you think? Landon, this would be a good pattern for you to start making ornaments and I know you love stars. There are only 3 rows and after the first one they go fast. www.garnstudio I think it is Crochet DROPS star for Christmas in "karisma" that is the yarn it recommends but that is wool and I think cotton will stand up better.

Post Thanks / Like
    NEVER stop posting pictures of your work!!! Anything and everything!!! We LOVE seeing pictures of everyone's work, and do not want them to stop.

Cindy

3. Likes justplainjudy, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Always like looking at your pictures and everyone else's too. Keep them coming I say! Sparkles are good. Do add a little something, but just a personal preference I guess.

5. Likes justplainjudy, missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you dare stop posting pics. I look at them all. and add to my list of things I will make someday
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

7. Likes justplainjudy, missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't agree more; keep posting....happy crocheting.

9. Likes justplainjudy, missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep posting Faye!! I haven't been posting too often, but I do go to this site just about every day!

11. Likes justplainjudy, missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty faye I think the sparkle would look good on them on the Christmas tree
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

13. Likes justplainjudy, GrammaJoe, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep posting and taking pics. Love to look at them. Make them sparkle. There is spray glitter but if you dip them they will have more glitter on them than spraying. Very pretty.

15. Likes justplainjudy, missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH dear dear me..DON"t you dare stop posting pictures! I love them so..and those ornaments are darling! My momma used to make bells..I don't know how she did it ..she use little cups from medicine (unused ones..lol from craft store) and put bell inside the jingled..I am gonna try to see if I can do some of those also..if I can get some hooking time!

17. Likes justplainjudy, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Everyone- There is a TIP on one of the snowflake patterns that says- to make the snowflake a little firmer to hang nicely- dip it in sugary soda or colorless sparkly water. Dry flat. never thought of soda pop.

19. Likes justplainjudy, missro007, Lissacc liked this post