Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love them both..but omg the animals in the nativity set..they are SSSSSSSSSoooooooooooooooo cute..lol I could not put them away after Christmas..I would have to keep them around just to play with them..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    wow faye!!!! both are terrific!! you are the super speedy crochet queen! great job on all of your projects!
    Crochet Chickadee

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maryjane,
    Would you mind sharing your pattern with me? I'm not sure when I will do it but love the idea. The animals intimidate me a little.
    BTW, my daughter got the cutest gift the other day, not crochet, but still darling. It is a little barn, about a big as a childs purse. Zip it open & inside there is a cow, pig, rooster, & duck. You squeeze these little toddler/baby sized animals & they make their own animal sounds. The rooster crowed, the cow moooed, the pig oinked, the duck quacked! The cutest thing! They would fit perffect in little hands. My grandson will love them, I am sure. My daughter & SIL have a farm. Keep a garden every year, raise cows, goats & chickeens for eggs. Nice big lake for fishing too. He will likely be riding the tractor before he can walk or talk, if I know his dad & grandpa (who live literally a yelling distance away). I already can imagine him growing up into one of those fine looking, well manored country boys with that farmer's tan Kenny Chesney is always singing about. He isn't even born yet. Am I soo silly or what?
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    The people are 3-4" high- no animals! It's like a play set-the Creche folds up like a purse! It was in Crochet World Dec 2010, but I actually copied it off their archive site-there is free if you have a subscription to the magazine.Let me see what I can do to share it!!!

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much, Mary Jane