Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Finished Nativity (maybe) & ladybug potholderr/hot pad

Finished Nativity (maybe) & ladybug potholderr/hot pad-img_0416-jpgFinished Nativity (maybe) & ladybug potholderr/hot pad-img_0417-jpgI wanted you to see the Natvity scene and I think I am done. I might make a ewe but I don't think I am. The ladybug potholder turned out really sturdy and I think it would make a better hot pad. The pattern called for double yarn and I used cotton single and when you make the front and back it is thick. I modified it a little. The web site is: Get Started Crocheting | Crochet Patterns . The name of it is Lady bug potholder but look at all of them there is one for everybody. I've been trying to test the addresses and this one will take you to the right site but you need to put in potholders and then lady bug potholder but look at all the different ones.
    Last edited by twinfaye; 06-01-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Nativity is fantastic and the Ladybug adorable. Ya done good!

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I am not sure which I like best. The Nativity is amazing. I kinda collect Nativity Scenes. I have 4 in different sizes. You need to hide that before your daughter sees it & you will have to make her something else for Christmas. I can't wait to check out the potholders. Going there now. If they are as cute as the lady bug, I don't know how you decided which one to make.
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, that nativity scene is absolutely adorable!!! And the ladybug! Precious!! Girl, you did fantstic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW, put the nativity scene AWAY until you can give it to your daughter for Christmas.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to make a manger and bed for Jesus. My duaghter doesn't come down here very often so she won't see it before Christmas. Thanks for ted words.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I have a pattern for a crochet manger-you know the stable if you would like it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it big enough for these figures? They are 7-8 inchs tall.

Post Thanks / Like
    You really do great work! Love them both! Thanks for the site for the pot holders I need pot holders like you would not believe! But I have been working on other things and have not have time to make any.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    It isn't quite big enough-it's 5" x7 1/2"x7 1/2". There are also patterns for the figures with it, if you want to make another one!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You stinker!!! I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER!! Do not tempt me!!! What size are ther figures? What animals??? See, I said NO!! LOL