Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  31
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crjc View Post
    That is beautiful. Now there is also the overlay mandala (sp?) which I would love to learn if I can get a free pattern tutorial. The ones I have seen on Ravelry and Google all have to be paid for. They are pretty.
    I just finished a nice mandala - I'll post a pic and find the link - it was a tutorial which made it very easy.
    Oh - here's the link: Made in K-town: Little Spring Mandala

2. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I am so glad you posted this ..I saw it the other day and didn't get a chance to post to it..then I couldn't remember where I saw it..I so want to do the ogtagons..Thank you so very much for the tutorial link..I have it in my favs now..after the other 2 afghans I am working ..this will be my next..I love it.

4. Likes N/A, janie mae, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyc77 View Post
    I just finished a nice mandala - I'll post a pic and find the link - it was a tutorial which made it very easy.
    Oh - here's the link: Made in K-town: Little Spring Mandala
    Hi Tammy, thank you for this link. I've seen this one before. It is pretty, however, the one I would love to learn to make is the "overlay mandala". It looks as if it has several layers. I have however kept this site. Thanks again.

6. Likes janie mae, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crjc View Post
    Hi Tammy, thank you for this link. I've seen this one before. It is pretty, however, the one I would love to learn to make is the "overlay mandala". It looks as if it has several layers. I have however kept this site. Thanks again.
    I just looked up the Overlay - there are some really gorgeous ones!! I too could not find any free ones! I'll keep searching and let you know if I find one...I just might buy one though :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyc77 View Post
    I just looked up the Overlay - there are some really gorgeous ones!! I too could not find any free ones! I'll keep searching and let you know if I find one...I just might buy one though :-)
    Thank you. Anyway, if you do find one that is free, let me know because I believe I have exhausted the Web. I guess I will just have to purchase it.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a beautiful afghan! I love the colors and the little motifs are beautiful great work. With work like this you will be building up a stash of yarn in no time.

10. Likes tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in the middle of making this afghan. I haven't decided how big I will make it yet!

12. Likes tammyc77 liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love this African Flower. Usually if I do squares, they are at least 12". The motif is so pretty. I just wonder how much of a pain it will be putting it together. I love it enough that I would almost try it. I wonder what it would look like if you kept going & made the motif 11" or 12" ?
    Would the motif still be as apealing?
    Hugs, Jane

14. Likes N/A, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janie mae View Post
    I love this African Flower. Usually if I do squares, they are at least 12". The motif is so pretty. I just wonder how much of a pain it will be putting it together. I love it enough that I would almost try it. I wonder what it would look like if you kept going & made the motif 11" or 12" ?
    Would the motif still be as apealing?
    Hugs, Jane
    I think making it larger would be very pretty - you could either make the border in one color or choose several - I might try that! I read from too many people that putting this together is a major pain which is why I have been joining as I go, and that's not bad. The design itself really is addicting - once memorized, the crocheting goes really quickly and I just can't wait to try another color combo!

16. Likes N/A, janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    crjc Hi there saw a old message on patterns you join Ravelry and can get lots of free pattern, on a site( Made in K Town ) the square on Little Spring Mandala is free? You probly allready knew that? Good luck