Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  31
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    tammy77 Ravelry is a very good site. I happen to just this AM go thru it and found all kinds. How do you put the http link on to your message is it hard to do. Ive never did that and should. I cant show pics yet but I run across pattern that you all may like & I could share like you have done. Thanks my friend Susan M J
    Hi Susan, You have to "highlight" the address that will appear at the top of your browser - you do this by going to the address you see, put your mouse on it and click the left button. Either a box will pop up and you will move your mouse to the "copy" option, or in many cases I have to hold the right mouse button and run it across the address, and when it's highlighted I hit the "control" button and a C (for copy). This sound confusing - hope this helps :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You for the help I will try that. Its not confusing. Now if my finger just do it correct. hahahaSusan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, not sure what you are talking about with the http link but if you want to put a link on here so we can click on it and go to the pattern this is what you do. Say there is a pattern on red heart, you would simply put in: www.redheart.com/whatever the pattern is and when you post it the site will change and they can just click on it. You don't have to do anything else. The computer does all the work. Where is Anne when you need her? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    See where it changed to blue letters that is what I am talking about. Please no one click on that it was an example and I'm pretty sure there is no pattern named whatever!! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye Your making me cry...... Im laughing so hard my Cat looks strangely at me. Thanks Hun. SMJ

6. Likes 2Cathy2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang, I'm funny when I don't try and I fall flat when I try to be funny! I give up I'll just be funny all the time!!

8. Likes N/A, 2Cathy2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyc77 View Post
    Attachment 4305Attachment 4306

I just posted a link to this on Ravelry to the person who was looking for a seat cushion here on CT. I am using the pattern to make an afghan, it is still in progress, but I wanted to show you it now!

I read numerous people's remarks on Ravelry on how addictive this pattern was. I didn't know what they meant until I had made a few and couldn't stop!! This is an awesome way to use scrap yarn. For me however it's been a rather expensive endeavor as I have not been knitting or crocheting all that long, so did not have that large a stash of any single brand of yarn. I've been using Caron Simply Soft, Simply Brights, Bernat Satin and Red Heart Soft and the afghan feels really soft. Very surprisingly, to me, the ones made with the Caron Brights tend to be my favorites!

That is beautiful. Now there is also the overlay mandala (sp?) which I would love to learn if I can get a free pattern tutorial. The ones I have seen on Ravelry and Google all have to be paid for. They are pretty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tammy, I think i saw that pattern before on CT when someone did a handbag out of it (drs bag shaped, i think) and i wanted to do one. Thanks for the pattern ! I work in thread -size 10,and used all the colors i have to make this small (7'' across) bag.
    Attached Images Attached Images African Flower Hexagon Afghan-dscn0228-jpg African Flower Hexagon Afghan-dscn0229-jpg 

11. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    Tammy, I think i saw that pattern before on CT when someone did a handbag out of it (drs bag shaped, i think) and i wanted to do one. Thanks for the pattern ! I work in thread -size 10,and used all the colors i have to make this small (7'' across) bag.
    Kitty, those are pretty. Gives an idea for my granddaughter who wants me to make her a bag.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    Oooh - I love that!!