Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  75
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is just beautiful - and your work is exceptional. It really makes me wish I had a little one to knit for. I definitely like yarn better, I really don't think I'd have the patience to work with thread - and I would've cried if I had to rip out all that work!
    Last edited by tammyc77; 04-05-2013 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Spelling!!

2. Likes justplainjudy, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How cute is that! Beautiful workmanship! I love pink anyway!!!!

Hugs, Judy

4. Likes tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You did a great job on the dress. And congrats on posting pics. I am using thread now and making doilies. Here in TX it gets too hot for me to comfortably work with yarn even with AC on, and don't want to turn it on yet. Expensive! First time in years I have used thread and am having fun. Got new patterns from BellaCrochet.com and they are so pretty. Take a look at them.

6. Likes justplainjudy, MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Magnolia Blossom, we lived in a small town near Harlingen TX for 11 yrs. before we moved back here. I know heat!!!! I remember sitting in front of the fan and the sweat running down my back. No ac in the house or vehicle. I used only thread down there, had to quit crocheting for a long time, got carpel tunnel from working, still have it but not as bad as it was. I kinda miss it there, its so pretty in the Valley. I was born an raised in Toledo Ohio so for me it was like moving to another country. I cannot figure out how my grandson did the pictures will try again. Thanks and happy crocheting.

8. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    the dress is very bueatful great job would love to get the pattern

10. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The pattern is called frilly frocks designed byLucille LaFlamme sold by Annie's Attic there are 5 dresses in the leaflet #8765026 if you can't find it let me know by PM
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

12. Likes ejatchison liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is beautiful. Maybe you can save it for a granddaughter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You all for the kind compliments. I bought the pattern from e-pattern central, its a downloadable pattern. They have a lot of nice patterns for sale, some more expensive than others. They also have discounted patterns, which is why I bought this one. When you get a chance take a look, there's so many nice things. Thank You again.

Post Thanks / Like
    cybarra, your thread work is exquisite. Someone else said that you've made an heirloom, and they are right. I can see that dress being worn by future generations, being passed down from generation to generation, and each with their own story to tell about the lovely matriarch who made it! That's one thing I love about crochet, and especially thread crochet. It's not just an art form, it's history in the making!

16. Likes cybarra liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    very clad to be with of you crocher's i have enjoyed croching for over 40+ years ince God gave me this wonderful gift.

18. Likes justplainjudy, MarjorieCrochets liked this post