Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  142
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I wasn't a nurse then and I really did think they were desert animals and that an afternoon in the sun would be fun. I gave it a good funeral if that helps!! lol

2. Likes justplainjudy, doe1974, N/A, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Our Sunday School teacher had to wear a brace on his leg. One Sun morn we were having class and he had on a pair of kinda wide legged pants to accomidate (sp) the brace, and a mouse came out of a little hole in the wall. He was the kind of teacher you didn't interupt, so we all kept quiet and watched the little mouse. The mouse circled the room and I threw both my legs over the lady next to me, lap. She started pushing me off and I wasn't about to put my feet back on the floor. The mouse got excited by our actions and headed towards teachers big legged pants and teacher never did shut up.After lady gave a big push and got me out of her lap, teacher finally stopped talking and we managed to alert him to the fact a mouse was on the toe of his shoe. He danced around and little mouse ran back into his little hole. Not much of a lesson after that.

4. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the snowman family ... I am a collector of snowmen ... I have totes and totes full of snowmen. I also like your santa coasters!! Thanks for sharing the pics.
    Stacey Hughes
    Medicine Hat, AB

Post Thanks / Like
    They were both free patterns and I'll look them up if anyone wants them.

7. Likes amanda, N/A, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your santa coasters. and your snowmen, Faye. You are so FAST!!!!!!!!!!!! We have skunk babies, raccoon babies, and possum babies that come up on our deck wanting to eat our cat food. The possum babies are so ugly they are cute. They hiss at you when they feel threatened. They even SEE Dan coming at them and they start to slither away. We had a family of raccoons come up on the deck. At first, we thought it was twins until we saw two at the food dish, one came up and tried to pretend it was a cat, and then another was trying to wash its food in the water dish by standing on the side of it. The mama had 4 babies to feed. Our poor cats didn't know which way to run. This is just in by our back deck. In the front yard, the deer ate our tulips down to the ground, and the skunks kept pulling the tulip bulbs out of the ground as fast as we planted them last fall. Dan put them back in the ground, they'd dig em back up. It was almost a game.

Hugs, Judy
    Last edited by justplainjudy; 04-05-2013 at 10:17 AM.

9. Likes amanda, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    They were both free patterns and I'll look them up if anyone wants them.
    I would LOVE to have the Santa coaster patterns!!!!!! REALLY love to!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you get that? I REALLY want the pattern for the Santa coasters!!!!!!!Really, Really, Really!!!

11. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Soooo cute, would look really nice on the tree, coasters are adorable and christmassy. lol i guess thats how it might be spelled.

13. Likes justplainjudy, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't give YOU the pattern!!! roflmao Sorry, you know how I love to tease. I couldn't resist. free crochet Santa Claus Coaster Pattern It works, I always try it. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I never see anybody talk about an armadillo! My sister ran one over the one time my grandparents let her drive when we visited them in Fort Lauderdale when she was 16 and I was 12. She always did weird things. Boy, did that car go up in the air! It felt like we hit a boulder!! My Grandmother thought it was hilarious!! My Grandfather was too blitzed to care!.LMAO!

Judy

16. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We have lots of armadillos, too.Actually when a car runs over them, they jump up and hit the underside of the car and crack their shells. Jumping is a defense thing.The cracked shell will kill them Also they carry lepersy (sp). You should never touch one. We have rescued more than one but Tom always puts his welding gloves on when he picks them up.Daddy brought me a baby one back from a hunting trip when I was four or five and I carried it around wrapped up in a doll blanket. They stink bad. My sis wanted to carry it and she let it slip out of the blanket, cracked its shell and it died. That was way before we knew about the Leporsy part. They have really long claws to dig grubs and things with.
    Last edited by Magnolia Blossom; 04-04-2013 at 03:45 PM.

18. Likes amanda, doe1974 liked this post