Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9

Thread: volkswagon

Post Thanks / Like

volkswagon

If this shows up twice I was finished and lost it just as I clicked on submit. I don't where it went! Anyway here is the volkswagon after Jim put the trim and headlights an everything on it. He finished it earlier this week and the man was very happy with it . He came and got it and I got a picture before he drove it away. I think it is so beautiful! I just couldnn't resist showing it to you all !!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO! PattyAttachment 3898Attachment 3899Attachment 3900

2. Likes amanda, N/A, Kitty, Landon, Kathy B., Midjt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Patty, he did a fantastic job on it! That must have been a TON of work and it turned out beautifully!! Here's to many many years of him driving it!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice job I could ride around in it
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Oh, Patty, he did a fantastic job on it! That must have been a TON of work and it turned out beautifully!! Here's to many many years of him driving it!!!!
    Jim won't be the one driving it.. He just did the paint job and I hope he will be painting many years to come. (maybe I misunderstood you? ) Guess you meant the owner would be driving it for a long time. I am a little whacky sometimes!! HAHAHAHA XOXOXOPatty

7. Likes amanda, N/A, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhhhhhh, I thought it was his! He did this for a customer, now I get it! Either way, he did a fantastic job on it!! He does body work, isn't that right?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love it I wish you lived closer my poor little bug needs help! We bought a bigger car when I got my SSI settlement, a ford explorer used and it hates me! Any time I drive it a new light comes on! I love my little bug, we have to fix the breaks and it definitely needs a new paint and body work! GREAT WORK! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Ohhhhhhh, I thought it was his! He did this for a customer, now I get it! Either way, he did a fantastic job on it!! He does body work, isn't that right?
    He is a PAINTER. He does paint cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, etc!! You want it painted , he can do it! He was known around here as the best painter around(before his problem with alcohol) Now he is back on track and trying to build up his business again. At one time he had his own shop. Then he ruined everything but for 4 years now he has done very well and has made a complete 360 degree turnaround. He has changed his life completely and doing very good . I am proud of each one of my 3 sons now! He is wanting to ride again this year in the 2013 RAIN RIDE. (Ride Across INdiana ..RAIN! ) That is about 160 some miles in one day. He has been riding the last 4 years in the RAIN Ride. It is not a race, just an annual ride with about 1200 or 1300 riders from all over the states. It is a lot of fun and his brother comes from Arkansas to ride with him if he can get away to do it. His brother here can't get in the ride because it is on Saturday always and we have church then. He doesn't have time to practice riding to get in shape for the ride. He does ride when he can with Jim tho. The girls also ride when they can. See why I am proud of my kids?XOXOXOXO. Patty

11. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome Patty! You and your family have a wonderful day! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Those pictures bring back memories. A 1972 VW Beetle was the first car I ever bought. I really loved it and wish I had it still.