Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, that was Frito. He passed last year. This doesn't have any size on it but it is made by Craft House and is called the Hexagon Lap Loom. The pictures on the box are just like the ones posted. It says "Just wind and Weave". You might be able to find more info on the internet. I have not tried to.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the information! I have these. I really love to make mats by them. I want to make new mat when I have time == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Suneebeaches Hi I am interested in the Hexagon looms if you want to sell them. I went to Michaels, Joannes & on-line cant find?? Will try again. Thaought 1 on each of Meals On Wheels Tray when Thanksgiving special drive comes. 26 I could do as many as possible + other matts I have crocheted. I am truly sorry your Frito passed, I rescued 2 cats last Fathers day 2012 I mean at 7 weeks, Jasper looks so much like him. No camera so will show when I can. Happy crocheting LOL Susan MJ

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck Susan! I love my looms so much. I love these mats too
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I am interested to know what new looms are do you have a picture mavis

Post Thanks / Like
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are interested in buying the looms it would be the cost of the looms (21.99) and shipping from Texas. Let me know if you want them.

10. Likes N/A, NanaMavis77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Texas I appreciate your offer I just bought some on E-Bay $8.99 Free Shipping plus 1 set of Flower Tassel Pattern Looms for $5.60 Free Shipping & rectangular ones 4 sizes $6.90 Free Shipping. All New in Bags from some one I dealt with before. She E-Mailed me after a question from me and WHAMBO a GOOD DEAL. Sorry hope someone will buy yours. Can I send any crochet patterns for XMAS to make up???LOL Susan MJ

12. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad you got such a good deal. I don't know if I really want to sell them though I have had these for over 10 years LOL. I keep thinking I will do it. I guess I am a craft and yarn hoarder and a procrastinator too! I would love to have some Christmas crochet patterns as I hoard those too! By the way, what are the bunnies names? They look so cuddley!!

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left message on your profile. Bunnies are a Pic from on-line photos. I would keep them unless some one comes along & needs them or donate to a worthy Group?? My cats would love to have a place to stretch out like FRITO is such a handsome guy xoxox