Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome job! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    LUAP go on a 1400 calorie diet keep your fat consumption low don't go to fast food joints or meals out unless you are getting soup and salad. cream soups are loaded with fat. richard simmons cookbooks are yummy but watch portion control.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those 3 blouses are beautiful. And as to losing weight... I am basically eating about 1 meal a day and am now down to 158 lbs. I was up in the 170 range going for 180 and now I am pretty much staying in the hi 150's to low 160's. I would like to get to at least 140 or130. I don't want to look like a starving refugee!... just a healthy weight. I have stopped eating bread and that seems to help. So far I haven't been to the exercise class I wanted to join because of my back. When it gets warmer I will start ridingmy pretty purple 2-wheeler. First I need to get my cataracts fixed... don't know where is the best place to go for that... that is why I have been putting it off. I would like to get it done while it is still cold weather while I don't want to be outside. Want to be outside in the warm sunshine!! And get thru the funerals and all that sadness. Jonathan's is Thursday. This will make 3 in about a month's time. Seems like the older you get, the more friends you see pass away. I guess that is one of the things about getting older that we will go through. Love to you all , my Crochet Talk friends. I love all of you. XOXOXOXOXO AND ((.......Hugs to you ALL!.....)) your friend , Patty

5. Likes amanda, N/A, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracie Kae View Post
    Just learning about taking piccs and posting.Attachment 3722Attachment 3723Attachment 3724

Tinkering with one pattern, this is what I came up with. The brown cami is 100% bamboo thread doubled with silk ribbon in front and buttons in the bank; the pink cami is Paton's Grace and has pearl buttons in front; the sherbet-colors is a self-striping lace boucle from JoAnn's (I named this cami "Jester Meets Missoni"), and is a pull-on style. That's all for now. Thank you for the chance to share!
    I love all of them, but my favorite is the "sherbert" one. Very nice work !

Post Thanks / Like
    oooooohhhhhhhhh!!! great crochet work!

Post Thanks / Like
    o,g these are fab.you are very talented . i want to be you when i grow up!! ♥

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are very beautiful! Great work! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Those camisoles are beautiful. Thank you for sharing. You do fantastic work!--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Your work is just beautiful!!