Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful items Kathy, happy crocheting indeed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the prices. I'll use your numbers if I can. I'm not sure about the ponchos selling for $20 here but we will see everything else seems right on. You did a great job! Ok, Magnolia Blossom I'll accept that you can't come but I will still keep hoping if you don't mind. The glass is half full to me!! lol

3. Likes Anaisa, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, Its ok to put whatever price you want... I was going to sell them for 10.oo, but the girls that worked there insisted I take 20. I wasn,'t about to turn it down..
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 03-12-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    I could be wrong as most of the people won't live in this area. We are in a counties that are very financially strapped. No jobs and no prospects. I think I'll go for $20 and then go down if I have to.

6. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    great job! love the ponchoes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice work. I love those bag holders.

I am planning to send some stuff really soon. I am just finishing up a star baby afghan for Avelyn. My daughter is going to be induced on March 17th..I am very excited..we have had some issues with her so that is why I haven't been around much. I did get a large stash of yarn last weekend and have what I need to complete the rose afghan I promised. I will be working on that like a maniac soon. I want that finished first. I am planing at least to do some pot holders ..and hope to send it all by the end of april or early may. I am not wanting to go to dead line as set myself up that way..lol. I would come help with the yard sale but 1 I have no car currently. 2 I will have that new grand baby here and doubt if I will be leaving anywhere for a while. But if things change I would consider it. I will be on and off site for the next few days but mainly off as I am trying to clean and get everything done for the baby right now..decided to switch rooms and also I am scrubbing walls and windows and cleaning (steam cleaning) carpets..it is slow going as most of it isn't done by me..I am giving directions as I physically can not do much anymore..sigh..but it will all get done..I am a Drill Sargent when it comes to cleaning..lol

9. Likes Kathy B., Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be glad to get whatever you want to donate.