Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

My newest Doilies

These are my newest doilies
    Attached Images Attached Images My newest Doilies-gedc0876-jpg My newest Doilies-gedc0877-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing.

3. Likes mpurcell25 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for taking the time to share your beautiful work...happy crocheting indeed.

5. Likes mpurcell25, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    OMGoodness ... your doilies are absolutely gorgeous! I admire anyone who can crochet with thread. Those hooks are so tiny that I can't even hold on to them. I adore the pink doily. Did you use variegated thread on the last row around the pineapples? I love doilies, especially the ones made of thread. I've done a couple of filet crochet table runners using #10 thread and I thought that was hard. Wow, you do beautiful work. I appreciate you sharing these doilies here. Very inspiring!
    Bobbie

7. Likes Magnolia Blossom, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    beautifully done
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

Post Thanks / Like
    Bobby 2010 Where did you get your pattern for your filet table runners. I am suppose to make a lady some and I can't find a ny patters. AudreyL

Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago, a friend I worked with encouraged me to try my hand at filet crochet. She had stacks and stacks of the old Magic Crochet magazines. She let me borrow them and I made copies. I may still have some. I'm sure the copyright has expired ... they were most likely expired when I copied them (not knowing at that time that we weren't suppose to make copies - but they were made for me to work off, so didn't worry too much).
    I can follow the picture illustration but can't follow or understand the written crochet instructions.
    I really enjoyed watching the runners come to life but it sure was hard on my hands - and I didn't have carpal tunnel at that time. I now have it in both hands.
    Bobbie

11. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Your items are very nice
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

13. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love your blue doilies. The blue one, particularly the center, is my favorite. I love the challenge of doilies and nothing gets that love pumping more. (well, maybe a few things). Thank you so much for sharing. Annette

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Bobbie..and yes I did use the verigated threadon last2 rows.Also I have been buying hooks with rubber handles or just winding ducktape aroung the ones I have to make themmore comfortable to use..I have arthritis in my hands so makes easier to use those hooks.... Mary

16. Likes Magnolia Blossom, Trenarah liked this post