Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  44
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful doilies. They must be make with knit crochen thread. I used to make lots of doilies when I was young. Now I make dishrags or an afghan now and then. I made several doilies, or center pieces with yarn. Covered a small round table. Made one for each of our 3 girls. I like working with the yarn. Fingers don't do so good with the fine thread any more.
    Keep up the good work.
    sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    What beautiful doilies, dont see many colored. I hav 9 doilies from my Grannie,over 50+ yrs. I have them in a Horizontal Glass Frame with a couple pictures in center. A neighbor made it for me as a gift, my father saved him from a Streetcar-Way Back. My father never survived. I treasure that. If ever a fire THAT goes with for sure. You do beautiful work my dear mpurcell25.
    Your pal Susan M J

3. Likes aporfirio, mpurcell25, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing.

5. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your doilies are very nice. AudreyL

7. Likes mpurcell25, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful doilies. I think the Pineapple pattern is my fav of all. Seems like we are all alike about using the thred. Will have to try the rubber things to go on hooks. I have found some lovely filet runner patterns on line by google- ing filet crochet and just following the links. Do you have a printer? You can print them and they are free. One site is e-pattern central.com-Our daily bread tble topper
    Coats Crafts UK home
    I have anothet one with roses, but have printed so many pat. I can't put my hands on it right now. Hope this helps. There is one-vintage crochet patterns or something like that. Just play around wih it and you'll find some.

9. Likes aporfirio, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Magnolia,
    Thank you for the Coats UK site. Oh boy....this is a dangerous site. I spent a long time looking at all the pretty free patterns. I didn't print any yet, but I know I will revisit it many times. So many beautiful patterns to choose from.
    Bobbie

11. Likes Magnolia Blossom, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    the pattern came from free crochet patterns ..over 1000 free patterns was easy to do

Post Thanks / Like
    Bobbie, I may have to morgage our little farm to pay for all the ink I use printing patterns. I know I can store them in the computer, but I love paper and books, so like to have them where I can put my hands on them and look at them. Hugs. Lawana

14. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lawana,
    I'm the same way with printing off patterns. I store mine in protective sleeves and put them in a big, 3-ring binder. Makes it easy and fun to browse through the binder to find the pattern I want to crochet next. It's an easy way to store them to keep them together, clean with easy access.
    It's crazy how all the 'free' patterns turn into a lot of money spent on ink!
    Have a Happy Day ~ Bobbie

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the share, very nice, thumbs up