Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Another birthday present!

Wow!! , Look everyone!!!!Attachment 3567Attachment 3568Attachment 3569Attachment 3570Attachment 3571 I received another birthday present today via USPS. My nieces sent me a pretty bag with my name embroidered on it!! So pretty! I have my yarn for the current project in it with open ends up so I can just pull up the strand and start crocheting! And pockets on it too! Thank you Deb, Carol, Karen and Dee!!!I really love it!!

6 squares are finished, made all 79 lavender centers, and 10 more have the purple row on and I have a good start on them I think! Now those are not cookies on a platter..they are the lavender centers for the rest of the 79 squares! They may look good enough to eat.. but I don't think they would taste so good!!! That plastic bag laying there has the rest of unfinished lavender centers before I hid the tails on them. XOXOXOXOXO
    Last edited by redhead; 03-01-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is just beautiful!!! Girl, you are so neat and organized!!

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just love bags! I love your bag too. Your colors are very pretty. I can't wait to see how they become.

5. Likes justplainjudy, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your granny squares seem to go fast. Mine took forever!

Judy

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    love the bag! your squares are pretty too can't wait to see the finished project!

9. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is very cute. Tuesday Morning had some cute looking bags on sale last week. I meant to go look at them but as usual I forgot about it when the sale came around.

11. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really am getting somewhere with the coat! Got a lot done last night! Getting close to measuring myself to see what I need to do to make sure it fits ok. I did something yesterday and lost my password and all for Crochet Talk. I just now got a new password and finally just now got back on. Now I think I also lost my password for Facebook. Gotta figure that out next. I am NOT a computer whiz that's for sure. Thanks Barbara for helping me get back on!!!!XOXOXOXO

13. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the bags also. Do we ever get enough bags for all our projects? I have about as many bags as projects. They are so cheap I get one almost every time I go to Michaels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patti, you're one lucky woman to have such wonderful nieces to give you such a beautiful bag and yarn!!!!!!!! WOW Love it and can hardly wait to see the finished project you're working on. Love ya, Betty

16. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know how you did grannies and I think I might do them your way if I ever do them. I hate changing colors and all the tails. Does everyone do all of one color and then do all of the next and so forth?