Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very, very pretty. Thanks for sharing. I like the flared sleeve. Annette

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnettina that sweater is so beautiful! I lived in Phoenix in the 90s nd loved it. You will feel like a princess in that sweater!

Post Thanks / Like
    Really cute! Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the nice words about my sweater. I've been in Arizona since 1979. Believe it or not, I moved here from Menominee, MI. We have both lived in places with extreme weather. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I lived in Phoenix on 19th ave near Northern right by the freeway. Ialso lived in Mesa but can't recall where exactly. It was fun and who knows Imay move back there again some day. Enjoy your weather honey. We haven't had a "hard" winter in quite a few years. I remember from 1/89 til I moved out there in 93 we had some big honking snow each winter somewhere in the 200-300 inches ech year. But not in the last 10 years have we had much snow. Makes things too dry here and we've had some fires in Ishpeming and in the area. Not good. But I'm sure you've heard about those. Enjoy your weather honey and know I'm thinking about you and all my relatves that live inPhoenix an Scottsdale (where I met Robin Williams). Take care. Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnettina View Post
    Thank you for the nice words about my sweater. I've been in Arizona since 1979. Believe it or not, I moved here from Menominee, MI. We have both lived in places with extreme weather. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    That's another coincidence. I live in Mesa, but I always say Phoenix because more people have heard of that. Wouldn't it be perfect to live in AZ in the winter and the U.P. in the summer? That would be heaven to me. I've never seen Robin Williams here, but we did see Alice Cooper shopping at a Scottsdale Costco one day. I can't say that I was exactly thrilled about that, but at least I could claim that I saw someone who is famous. Hee hee.

Post Thanks / Like
    What beautiful work!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    very elegant!

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny thing is I wouldn't know what Alice Cooper looks like. Hope it was enjoyable! When I lived in Mesa it was between main and the highway and right next o a litle park I was abot a block from the freeway and I lived in a large apt complex I think your part time here in h UP and part time in AZ would definitely be perfect. You can ome here n te sumer and stay w me if you like. Come on out!!!! Take care "Zoni".
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnettina View Post
    That's another coincidence. I live in Mesa, but I always say Phoenix because more people have heard of that. Wouldn't it be perfect to live in AZ in the winter and the U.P. in the summer? That would be heaven to me. I've never seen Robin Williams here, but we did see Alice Cooper shopping at a Scottsdale Costco one day. I can't say that I was exactly thrilled about that, but at least I could claim that I saw someone who is famous. Hee hee.

Post Thanks / Like
    The only reason I recognized Alice Cooper is because he has been on several television commercials here. In fact, my hubby was the one who noticed him and pointed him out.

Thanks for your invitation. That is such a beautiful, beautiful part of the country. Definitely let me know if you will be visiting this area!

Hugs to you