Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome! thanks for sharing!

2. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!! Just gorgeous!! Beautiful work.

4. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So very beautiful. Your friends are very lucky and their babies will look adorable in these dresses. Annette

6. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yaya, please do me a favor and P M me2la that you are doing the picture graphs. She and several others were interested in learning this a while back. Thanks for your trouble. The baby outfits are out of this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by yaya2mh View Post
    Thank you so much! I know how you feel.. when I finished the purple one I didn't have anyone else to make another set for..really felt the let down. But now I'm doing blankets and learning the tapestry crochet method for the picture graph patterns is keeping my interest until I find someone else who's going to want a baby outfit made

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! Thank you Mitzi1...I learned to knit & crochet when I was a kid about 10 never took it seriously & lost interest in my 30's. I just started crocheting again a couple of years ago so I consider myself a newbie still I really surprised myself at how well those sets turned out and I have done some afghans & a queen size blanket for my sister that she thinks is the greatest thing since sliced bread(but she loves her little sister I'm working on a picture afghan of Spiderman for my youngest grandson.. I'm learning as I go along from a coworker whose work is absolutely exquisite. I just hope mine will be half as good as her work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Me2la...Magnolia Blossom posted that you & a few others were interested in doing picture afghans...I found a couple of sites online that have some tutorials - written & video by doing a search for crochet picture graph patterns. I also have a coworker that has been very generous with her expertise & time to get me started. I am trying my hook on a Spiderman afghan for my grandson using the single crochet tapestry method. So far so good. I hope it will be something that I can be proud to give when I'm finished.

Post Thanks / Like
    They are so pretty. Wonderful work..

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy Cow~! Now that's what I call talent. How beautiful the little girl will look in that outfit. Very lucky little girl~! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    what lovely work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello

I don ' t know what happen to me. All of a sudden I started having an interest in crocheting garments. I really think my granddaughter inspired me. She is a blessing. Thanks for your response.