Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    A picture says a thousand words. Beautiful Family
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead, your family picture touched my heart, how wonderful. You are an awesome beautiful lady!!! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!

Shelley

3. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    My I came to tears of joy & happiness for you Redhead. God has Blessed you for sure. Mine is in my Heart of Memories only. My 89 yr old Hubby is my Angel as others have lost there way to us. If you make your family & friend gorgeous gifts you make WOW you are busy. Take care and Bless All of Your Family they are lucky to have you. Crochet Talk Friend Susan M J
    Susan I tried to send you a private message and it went to myself!!!!!!!!!!! I took my name out of the box and and typed yours in but it only went to me!! Maybe we have to be "friends" before we can send each other a private message. So I still don't know how to invite someone to be my friend. anyway I would call you if I knew your phone number and try to walk you thru posting a message. We should not put our personal info on here because outsiders can see it. It needs to be done in the private messages. I just recently found out if my name is highlighted with orange up on the bar at the top that means I have messages. I still have a lot to learn. Thank you for your comments about family. I had such a good weekend last weekend!!
    XOXOXO redhead/Patty

5. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Susan M J;65277]Landon what is your highness's name?? My 2 - (10 months now) love box's as yours. Bought a House & 2 beds BUT they
    play in those and sleep in a box or my bed. I still need to get someone to show me how to put picture on to internet?? S.M.J[/QUOTE]

He is Smudge, LOL Original, huh? LOL Hey, Susan, have you seen the tutorial video we have on here for posting pictures? If you scroll to the top of this page, you'll see Need Help? under Crochet Talk. If you click on Need Help? you'll go to the page where you'll find several useful video tutorials on how to navigate this forum. I think the one on posting pictures is the 4th one down.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=redhead;65441]Susan I tried to send you a private message and it went to myself!!!!!!!!!!! I took my name out of the box and and typed yours in but it only went to me!! Maybe we have to be "friends" before we can send each other a private message. So I still don't know how to invite someone to be my friend. anyway I would call you if I knew your phone number and try to walk you thru posting a message. We should not put our personal info on here because outsiders can see it. It needs to be done in the private messages. I just recently found out if my name is highlighted with orange up on the bar at the top that means I have messages. I still have a lot to learn. Thank you for your comments about family. I had such a good weekend last weekend!!
    XOXOXO redhead/Patty[/QUOTE]

Patty, hover your mouse over the name they selected to be their name of the person you want to befriend and left click and a drop down menu will appear. You know what I mean? Like your name on here is redhead, mine is Landon. Those names are links to our profiles and other info on us here. There are several options and one of them it to add as contact.