Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  76
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Will you tell me what colors and brand of yarn you used? I'm not great at putting colors tog. and love yours. Thanks. Lawana

2. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Kat, that is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors you chose! Fantastic job!--Jan

4. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I used mostly red heart but it was a mix of regular 4 ply worsted( big balls, super saver ) and soft ( brand name ) to get the colours I wanted. Iused super saver light blue, loops and threads impeccable in clear blue, super saver in blue, supersaver in white, super saver in lavender, soft in a darker lavender( don't remember the actual colour name) , amathyst ( bright purple ) in super saver and aqua in super saver. I hope this helps. Thank you, Kat

Post Thanks / Like
    Katonic Im sorry I missed this Thread, lap top Fault? How are you doing? Get well so you get some sunshine/air its good therapy. I hope I dont need
    double knee surgery? My hubby's cooking is to be desired, Shame on me? You do beautiful crocheting girl, Im slow. With O.A in hands I try Your Pal Susan MJ
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 03-12-2013 at 02:11 PM.

7. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judi, I think this stitch could be a problem for your arthritis. You have to make clusters of stitches doing back post trebles on the first round and then straight trebles on the 2nd round of the stitch. It is a lot of hand movement and I found my hands got a bit sore if I worktd on it for too long.You could always try a few motifs and see. All the best, Kat

9. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, I am doing pretty good I think. They let me out of hospital just over 24 hours after the surgery because I was able to move so well.With a hip replacement Usually you are in for 3 nights and go home on the 4th day. Now if only I could get my left hip to stop hurting!( I get that one done in a couple of months ) I have had a little walk outside and really loved the mild weather we were having. Unfortunatly we are back to rain and snow this week coming so I wouldn't be doing alot of walking outside.
    I hope you don't have to have both knees done at the same time but I can tell you the relief from the pain is wonderful. It is also a bonus to have someone else do the housework for a little bit and hey, there is always takeout if his cooking is that bad. All the Best, Kat

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto what every one says. I live near Houston, and we are a bit warm blooded. So when the temps are in the 50's and 60's we like to snuggle up. I'm not talking snow or blizzards are anything. You can't beat a warm blanket, even here. Yours is lovely! It looks very neat and even. You did a wonderful job. I hope your recuperation is going well. Thanks for sharing. Annette

12. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Katatonic! I hope you are doing better! Every surgery is scary, make sure you keep it clean, which you know I am sure and try to get up and move as much as you can slowly, take it day by day slowly! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

14. Likes justplainjudy, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Beautiful choice of colours...I have a similar pattern too, I someday will get to it...lol you did a great job and thanks for sharing.
    Thats is absolutely beautiful.

16. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with your surgery. I am having surgery on my ankle on Thursday. So I will be off my feet for quite a while.

18. Likes amanda liked this post