Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you carol for your comment on my work

donna

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello landon, my son used to be in the navy, but he got out and he is home now with a family and 2 beautiful little girl's. I have been crocheting since i was 15 year old, i remember when my aunt taught me , if i made a mistake she would rip it out , all the way back to the first stitch and say do it again , well believe me i learn really fast and didn't make any more mistake, gosh i hated to go ripp, ripp.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as i find the pattern i will have husband help me put it on here so any one can have it . Thanks donna happy crocheting lady's

Post Thanks / Like
    Spoillady, that was my son except he was Army. He was active for five years. Came home in the guard and served about five more. He is married with two little boys. When the oldest son was about four months old he was deployed to Iraq. Most horrible experience ever. I am sure it is for every mother no matter how many children they have. He is an only child and I really didn't know if I would live through it. By the grace of God he came home safe and I made it too. Now he is a Police Officer in Chattanooga. He works downtown on thrid shift. I tell people he wasn't happy fighting the terroists in Irag he came home and is fighting the terroists here. lol I know you are proud of your son, I certainly am of mine.

6. Likes N/A, spoillady44 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    THANK YOU luapmerriam , YES IM PROUD OF HIM, AND NOW HE IS WORKING ON FT KNOX HERE IN KENTUCKY. HE GOT OUT OF THE SERVICE , AND HE IS GLAD . BUT NO MATTER HOW OLD OUR KID'S GET THEY WILL ALWAY'S BE OUR LITTLE ONE'S TO US.

8. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome! thanks for sharing!

10. Likes Trenarah, spoillady44 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have children in the Army, Navy and Air Force. I plan on making them each an afghan with the emblem for their branch of service. They are all career military. I have two that are 20 year and one that is 15 year. Very proud of my children.

12. Likes spoillady44 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your afghan is amazingly Beautiful & so well done as all your items. Your very good at crocheting and care as the work show s it. Keep sharing as you are an inspiration to needle fingers like myself. Thank You. Susan MJ

14. Likes spoillady44 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful - you are Very talented!

16. Likes spoillady44 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Val on the comment