Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  138
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Thread: Inspired by Kay

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye it sounds like you and Kaye are twins but nothing a like or am I wrong? You are so sweet I am sure Kaye is also! All the twins and triplets I knew growing up were all so much a like except 1 set of triplets 2 boys and 1 girl! My dads mom had 12 brothers and sisters, 6 of them were twins! We always thought I would have twins, I was scared my boys have a greater risk since there are lots of twins on both sides! I found a couple of beautiful pineapple shawl patterns that I really like and want to crochet! I found on favecrafts, hooked on crochet or one of those sies that has I think 12 different prayer shawls, as you all know they usually take you a different site! What would be the best yarn to use, so the shawl isn't to heavy? I thought carons simply soft or baby yarn or even size 10 thread! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

2. Likes justplainjudy, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like some good choices for yarn. We are both alike in more ways than different. We just took really different paths. She has married her third husband three times! I married twice and I am divorced. She is still married to that third husband. I had 2 kids she had 5. She lived in Florida and I lived in Nashville. She goes to Church of Christ churches and I'm more liberal with a Methodist Church. All those things made her have different values and things that she feels strongly about. But at our heart we are each others support and strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love your work

5. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Nice!

7. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is really great you both are each others support groups, your twins and most twins I know are always there for each other even with some differences, they are all more alike than anything even triplets and opposite sexes! Enough of about that unless you don't mind! I love the shawls they are so beautiful and have your personal touch from the heart! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

9. Likes justplainjudy, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Since we moved away from Houston to the country we are isolated also. I love having all of you as my friends and in my life. Our old friends , most of them, have passed away. One good thing about on line friends is you don't have to have ake-up on or your house ready for physical company. And when you get tired you can just click a mouse and go away! LOL. Hugs to you all.

11. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I see Lawana if we bore you, you click us off LOL! I'm just kidding! It is really nice making friends on here and knowing there are others out there with problems like yours or someone you can talk to if you need help! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

13. Likes justplainjudy, N/A, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW
    Seeing your finish project is awesome.

15. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Y'all are a great support to me, too. I don't know of any crochet groups in my area, and I don't know anyone else who crochets (except for my mom and she lives in another state).

@Rockettlady: You don't happen to live in the "Rocket City" do you? Huntsville Alabama is known as the Rocket City.

Shelley

17. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye its been a while after reading this thread I wont say (how have you been). Wont say names I dont want to leave anyone out:: Such sad painful stories Ive read. The strength you give me go knock off my whinning etc. is not bigger then a dime. Wish I could get back to church?? I need more prayer at each night/day time not when I really need HELP. My life is good and all the unhappiness & lonely (no friend to connect face to face with) is better then Ive read here on Thread. Your all loved you know that & such gift of talent & giving of yourself. QUIT?? OK I have a lot to learn & almost 73yrs I feel life is better ahead of me. Love all of you for you & your sharing. Susan M J

19. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, MeerKat liked this post